Chapter 7

Author's POV:-

Jungkook entered the Mansion and was about to reach the bedroom when he saw Taehyung sitting on the bar counter drinking shots, Kook looked at Tae for a while and noticed he was drinking neat without any break.

Jungkook rushed to him, took the glass from his hands, and threw it on the floor. One more mistake by Jungkook which raises Taehyung's anger more.

Taehyung looked at Kook with hatred. Grabbing his hand he pulled Kook to himself and pinned him to the counter.

What the hell is your bloody problem? Why do you every time want to interfere in my personal life?

Taehyung yelled at him, his voice shook Jungkook.

You want to interfere in my life, ok... Be ready from today onwards you are going to sleep in my room with me and I'll take full care of you.

Taehyung said and passed him a forced smile and then grabbed his hand in a tight grip and giving him a glare pulled him with him, smashing the broken glass pieces under his shoes. But as Jungkook was barefooted those glass pieces pierced through his feet, leaving his blood-covered footprints on the floor. Taehyung didn't bother to look at him as he was unaware of his wounds.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes while silent tears were escaping. He knew from the beginning till now he wasn't at fault anyhow but then for his family, he'll have to face Taehyung warmth. 

Jungkook looks at Tae and his legs hit the table. Taehyung turns around and makes Kook stand, then his eyes fall on the footprints and he looks at Jungkook's feet covered with blood.

Without asking or waiting for Jungkook's approval, Taehyung picks him up in bridal style and looks at his wet cheeks. Entering the room, Taehyung places Kook on the bed and moves to bring the first aid box. And he sits beside Kook to treat his legs.

Don't. I'll do it by myself.

Jungkook said and looked at Tae's angry face.

First, you hurt yourself on your own then you are behaving as if you don't know anything.

Taehyung taunted him and Jungkook didn't say anything further to him. Tae grabbed his feet and kept them on his, slowly taking out the pieces of glasses. He didn't bother to look at Kook but his slow shrieks made Tae know that it was hurting Kook, so he slowly blew hot air there and then slowly took that glass pieces out. As Tae was done with it, he took out a small piece of cotton and poured antiseptic on it.

Jungkook grabbed the pillow cover in a fist to control the pain and closed his eyes, he didn't look at Taehyung. As he was done and went to keep the box back. Jungkook stood up slowly and was about to move out when Taehyung again lifted him from his back, giving him a shock.

What are you doing now?

Jungkook asked him and looked at Tae as he again placed Kook on the bed and leaned close to his face, as Jungkook moved back.

Didn't I tell you that from now onwards you are going to stay with me in my room?

Taehyung said with a dangerous voice, Jungkook looked at his eyes and then slowly nodded.

I thought you weren't serious.

Jungkook said and heard Tae chuckling.

The thing which in my whole life I'm not serious about is our relationship. So first of all care for that or what the world will think? Now sleep here only.

Taehyung said and walked a bit more forward, Jungkook moved back, and before Taehyung could do anything Jungkook turned his face and saw Taehyung taking the pillow.

Instead of kissing you, I'd better accept death.

Taehyung said with a smirk and taking the pillow and duvet with him strode to the couch. Taehyung was looking at him while setting his bed there. Jungkook laid down there on the bed without the duvet and pillow while he lay there on the couch.

Now, will you turn off the lights or not?

Taehyung shouted without looking at him and Jungkook immediately turned off the lights, getting scared of his voice, making Tae chuckle again.

----------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jungkook gets up and looks at the couch, and sees it was empty. Ruffling his hands through his hair, he took a deep breath.

Thank you, god, now my day will at least be better.

Jungkook said and was about to get down from the bed.

I wish you a bad morning.

As Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice, he turned around and saw Tae coming out from the bathroom while ruffling his wet hair with a towel. Jungkook got down and was about to head back to his room. When Taehyung pulled him suddenly.

Are you dumb or deaf?

Taehyung asked him and looked at his face even being confused, Jungkook's face looked blank.

What? 

Jungkook asked and Taehyung kept his chin on Kook's shoulder and craned his head to look at Jungkook.

Didn't I ask you to stay here only? I'll ask someone to arrange your stuff here.

Taehyung said and was about to reach the closet when he turned around and looked at Kook.

Don't think that I care for you, I still hate you. It's just that I don't want anyone to take me as a bad person here.

Taehyung said and looked at Kook from top to bottom and left from there.

Bipolar bastard.

Murmuring Jungkook again sat on the bed.

------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was sitting in their bedroom looking all around. Just then a knock came on the door.

Come in.

Jungkook said slowly and kept his feet on the floor to get up.

Kookie…..You rest I came here to take some important files.

Hoseok said as he entered and Jungkook nodded at him. Hoseok went to the bookshelf side, took out some files, and started searching through them. When his phone rang, taking out his phone he kept it near his ear while it was still ringing.

Hyung first picks up the call.

Jungkook said while chuckling, Hoseok hit his head with his hand for his stupidity.  He smiled at Jungkook and picked up the call.

I'm coming.

Hoseok said and disconnected the call, took the file, and was about to leave when he heard Kook's voice.

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.