Chapter 8

Author's POV:-

Hoseok said and disconnected the call, took the file, and was about to leave when he heard Kook's voice. Turning around he looked at Jungkook.

Yes, Kookie...

Hoseok asked him and saw Jungkook about to get up.

Kookie you can even say while sitting.

Hoseok said and Jungkook stopped in his way.

Where is Taehyung?

Hoseok took a deep breath, wiped his sweat, and again looked at Jungkook.

Kookie boss is in office, do you have any work? You can tell me I'll do it.

Hoseok said and before Jungkook could say Hoseok's phone rang again, he looked at Kook and then picked up the call.

Yaa, just two minutes I'll give this file in the office then I'm coming.

Hoseok said and disconnected the call and was about to go.

Hyung, Actually I'm fine and I want to talk to Taehyung. So you can give me this file, I'll give it to him and you can do your other work.

Jungkook proposed and Hoseok looked at him and was about to refuse when Kook interrupted.

Hyung please already I'm getting bored over here, you can send any of your bodyguards with me. Just I want to go out.

Hoseok looked at the file and then at Jungkook. He nodded.

Kookie you can get ready I'll drop you there.

Hoseok said and saw Jungkook giving him a confused look.

Then what's the need for me to go there?

Jungkook said and Hoseok hit his head for his stupidity and then strode out of the room giving him the file. Jungkook got up and kept his feet on the floor. Slowly he moved towards the closet and picked up his dress.

------------------------------------------                   

Jungkook looked outside from the car's window and took a deep breath. 

Jungkook's POV:-

Last night whatever happened there, I needed to ask Taehyung what exactly he wanted to do with me. He insulted me, he had hurt me and he made me all alone. Now what else he wants from me? I don't have anything left with me now. Still, he's in this marriage. Why?

Author's POV:-

As soon as the car stops near the office, Jungkook moves inside followed by one of the bodyguards while the rest are standing at the entrance. He came and saw everyone working. 

The employees looked at Kook but didn't dare to say anything as they were aware of his boss's anger, they looked down. Still, Jungkook heard someone gossiping about the reception night. Jungkook didn't react to them but felt right to ignore them. One of the employees led him to the place where Taehyung was.