Chapter 1

Author's POV:-

Jungkook looked at Jimin and waved his hand, and as soon as Kook saw Jimin leaving he took a deep breath. Tears escaped from his eyes, turning around and Kook wiped it. Jungkook forced a fake smile and then sat in his car.

Jungkook's POV:-

Park Jimin, my boyfriend, and soon-to-be husband. I have liked him for 1 year and we were about to get married in a few days. When we got the news that his factory in London had caught fire. So urgently postponing the wedding Jimin left for abroad. I was going back home. In our home, I am an orphan but now I live with Jimin and his family. It was a small house but still big enough to save us from the world.

I reached home and looked at Beomgyu, Jimin's younger brother. He is close to me even though he shares all his issues with me. I smiled and looked at him but when I saw him he was crying. Why? Did someone say something to him? But who?

Author's POV:- 

Jungkook came to Beomgyu and stood in front of him. Beomgyu immediately hugged Jungkook.

Kookie Hyung, p....plea...ase sa....ve him. He will kill him.

Beomgyu told Jungkook after breaking the hug.

But who? And who is going to kill him? First of all, you stop crying and sit.

Jungkook said and gave a glass filled with water to Beomgyu. After drinking a glass of water, Beomgyu wiped out his tears, was about to tell Jungkook when everything in front of his vision got blurry and Beomgyu blacked out in Jungkook's arms.

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook looked at the papers in his hand, then at the person sitting in front of him. Flipping around the pages Kook tried to point out a mistake where it will be proved that the news is fake.

Mr. Jeon, decide fast, I don't have a whole day for you, said the person.

Jungkook heard him and saw him getting up. The person came to Jungkook and started pacing around him.

In short, you have two options, your love or respect, said the person.

There was no way Jungkook wanted a day like this in his life when he would have to choose between his love and his family's respect. But the answer was crystal clear to him that he had to compromise with his love.

Why are you doing all this, Mr. Kim?

Jungkook asked him and Taehyung looked at Kook as if he was amused by his question. Taehyung burst into laughter and then looked at Jungkook.

Mr. Jeon, seriously you don't know?

Taehyung asked Kook trying to stop his laughter in the middle. But Jungkook got shocked when Taehyung stopped laughing all of a sudden and grabbed Kook by his neck and pinned him to the wall.