Chapter 4

Author's POV:-

Jungkook entered the apartment and saw Yeonjun sitting on the couch keeping his hand on his head. Taking a glass filled with water, Jungkook moved to Yeonjun and passed it to him. Yeonjun looked up and saw Jungkook. He got up and bowed down his head.

Sorry Kookie hyung, it all happened because of us.

Yeonjun said, closing his eyes, his voice was guilty.

Yeonjun now stops blaming yourself. Even Beomgyu is doing the same. Anyway, I talked to Mom about you two. Mom has called you in the evening. Don't let Jimin know anything about all this, Please. 

Jungkook said and Yeonjun was shocked by his last words.

Kookie hyung, Jimin hyung will hate you. He will think that you have married Kim Taehyung for his money and on top of that mom will also hate you. No hyung at least they should know what you are doing for their family.

Yeonjun begged Jungkook and was about to pick up his phone when Jungkook snatched it.

Are you mad? That is the only thing Kim Taehyung wants and that's even my family Yeonjun. Please do as asked or every time I won't be able to save you from Taehyung.

Jungkook shouted at him and threw the phone on the couch.

Kookie hyung, I won't tell but at least you tell everything to Jimin...........

Yeonjun said but before he could complete Jungkook interrupted him.

Yeonjun please stop it, please. You both have to get married within this week. It's already very difficult to convince mom and after telling Jimin what do you think will happen? Taehyung won't let him (Jimin) even come here.

Yeonjun now knows that it's difficult to save him (Jungkook) now.

I shouldn't have slapped him in front of the whole media, just because of that one slap his image got tarnished in front of the world and now I'm going to pay for it. 

Jungkook said to Yeonjun and sat on the floor.

First of all, you weren't at fault Kookie hyung, he was the one who disrespected you, and what do you think hyung just for a slap Kim Taehyung will marry you? He undoubtedly had some other motive about which we aren't aware.

Yeonjun told him a bit suspicious about Taehyung's motives.

No Yeonjun, Taehyung told me that he just wanted to destroy my self-respect. So definitely he doesn't have any other motive. Are you coming with me now?

Jungkook asked Yeonjun to make him come out of his confusing world.

Kookie hyung, are you sure? No, I mean are you doing right?

Yeonjun asked again and saw Jungkook's face.

I'm frightened, Jungkook mumbled.