Chapter 6

Author's POV:-

Taehyung grabbed his jaw and pinned his hand over the wall. Jungkook looked at him. 

Taehyung took his lips into a forceful kiss, slowly sucking his lips. Jungkook hits Tae's leg with his leg, making Taehyung fall on his back. Jungkook then slapped Taehyung tightly.

How dare you kiss me without my permission?

Jungkook asked him, shocked by his action. Taehyung got up and held his hand at his back, pulling Kook to himself.

How dare you slap me? You....

Before Taehyung could say something or do, Hoseok knocked on the door. He didn't leave Jungkook but asked Hoseok to come in.

Hoseok came in, bowing down his head.

Boss, the party is still going on and everyone is asking for you.

Taehyung looked at him and then at Jungkook who was trying to free his hand.

Leave.

His one word and Hoseok left the room. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's teary eyes and passed him a smirk.

Be ready for tomorrow.

Taehyung said and left the room throwing Kook on the bed.

Now, what is going to happen tomorrow?

Jungkook mumbled to himself and laid down again while hugging the pillow.

----------------------------------------

As the sun rays peep inside the room and fall on the petite figure, Jungkook opens his eyes and gets up. On seeing the vision a bit blur, he rubbed his eyes. He saw Taehyung sitting on the couch while scrolling through his phone.

What are you doing here in my room?

Jungkook asked him. Taehyung looked up to see him in the same clothes in which he was in last night. Taehyung kept his phone on the couch and moved towards Jungkook. Standing in front of him.

Get ready.

Taehyung told him as Kook got down from the bed.

Why?

Taehyung looked at his face while Kook was giving him a questioning look.

Don't you think you are talking too much?

Taehyung asked him and Kook didn't look at him.

Get ready we are going to your place, even though they should know that their would-be son-in-law is now my wife. Right sweetheart?

Taehyung asked him while the smirk was lingering on his face.

What's the need to go there?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's tense face.

Why not? That night you only said that you aren't afraid of anyone. Then these sweat buds. Are you scared, darling?

Taehyung asked, wiping Jungkook sweat with his hands.

I'm not. They are my family, even Beomgyu and Yeonjun are not here now.

Jungkook told him and heard him chuckling.

Family. You will get to know that today.

Taehyung said, grabbing his hand and pulling Kook towards the closet.