Chapter 18

Author's POV:-

Saying so he opened it, he looked at the letter. And a shiver ran down his spine and his body was numb.

Taehyung......

Saying so, Jungkook fell on his knees.

Jungkook...Jungkook...Nothing will happen, don't worry.

Taehyung sat in front of him and kept his hands on his cheeks and felt his cheeks wet. Jungkook hugged him tightly. Taehyung was shocked but slowly he hugged him back.                  

 --------------------------------

Jimin was walking in the corridor, remembering how he called Jungkook down and before he could meet him he saw Jungkook running after Taehyung. That broke his heart.

Jungkook, I love you so much but today when I saw you with Taehyung I got to know that you don't love me anymore. The way you were tensed to see him running, your love for him was clearly visible in your eyes. But now what do I do to forget you? I can't hate you. Even though you betrayed me, I'm not getting that feeling, to hate you.

Jimin said to himself and then went back to his room. Turning on the lights he walked in and saw everything was decorated, then he saw Sora sitting on her knees in front of him, he was shocked to the core.

Sora, what are you doing in my room and everything? Get up now.

He ordered her in his harsh tone. Sora looked up.

Jimin after a lot of thinking, I finally decided to propose to you. You know I have been feeling attracted to you since the day I first saw you. I don't how just in a short span of time, I fell so deeply in love with you that I can't even imagine that. I really love you Jimin.

She said and he looked at her shocked.

Sora, are you mad or what?

He said and then saw her getting up and she looked at him with teary eyes.

Jimin, what happened?

He took the flower from her hand and then crushed it under his shoes and clutching her shoulder he looked at her but his hold was so tight that she flinched back and fell on the bed with him over her. 

I trusted you and told you everything about me and Jungkook, but you still proposed to me. Don't you have any shame left or are you that shameless? Even I told you that I only love my Jungkook. Don't you get this?