Chapter 19

Sora came into her room and saw her father searching for something in the messed room. She wiped her tears and with a forced smile came to him.

Dad......

She said and he turned around.

Sora, where were you? Help me I'm not getting my spectacles.

Mr. Kang is picking up the cushion and then throwing it on the floor, getting disappointed by not finding it anywhere.

Dad….

He hummed as he saw her sitting on the couch. She signed him to come down as he did and she removed the spectacles from his head.

Oh, it was here....Where were you?

He asked and she became sad before he could see that she covered up her expression.

Nowhere dad was just roaming around, so you were going to watch a movie?

Sora said and he nodded while sitting beside her. She kept her head on his shoulder as he started the movie. She grabbed the pop-corn as a tear escaped her eyes hearing his words.

Sora, who is he?

Sora looked up and then saw him looking at the movie.

Prince.

Sora said thinking he was asking from the movie.

I know he is the prince of your life, I'm asking what his name is?

Mr. Kang again asked and she clutched his shoulder.

You're the prince of my life dad.

She said and closing the movie, he turned to her and saw her frowning.

I'm serious, why are you crying?

He asked and she looked at him, raising her eyebrows.

Dad, I'm not crying, it was just........

She said and wiped the tears from her cheeks when he interrupted her.

Oh stop lying in front of me, when you were 8 months old, I could catch your lies within seconds. What if you are 28 now?

She smacked on his arm playfully.

Dad, I'm not 28. I'm just 24.

Sora said and passed him her wide smile.

Really don't change the topic... Who is that idiot, who made my baby cry? I'll teach him a lesson.

He said and was about to get up when she made him sit again. She hugged him tightly.

Dad, he doesn't love me. He loves that Jungkook, I hate him, dad, I hate that Jungkook....

She said and he tried to console her.

------------------------------------

Jungkook came out and as he remembered the phone call of someone coming, he walked to the receptionist.

Excuse me, actually, I received a call in the morning that someone came to meet me and my husband. Do you know his name or do you have any identity of him?

He asked and looked at the receptionist.

Yes, sir, he is staying in our hotel only. His name, one-second sir.

She said and started checking while Jungkook looked around the area, his eyes fell on Jimin who was standing at a corner drinking wine.

Jimin...

Jungkook whispered to himself but the receptionist heard him.

Yes, sir, it's Park Jimin only.

Jungkook nodded at her and then moved towards Jimin. he came and stood at Jimin's back, patting on his shoulder. He saw him turn around.

Jimin...

Jimin got up when he saw him there.

Jungkook....

Jungkook looked at him with an emotionless expression. Jimin caught his hand.

Jungkook you.....

Before any of them could say or talk anything. Jungkook felt someone grab his hand, he turned to look behind and saw Taehyung glaring at him and Jimin. 

Stay away from my wife....

Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook with him, Jimin sat on the chair as he saw Jungkook not even saying a word to Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook with him, pushing the door open. They entered their room Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook smiling. Kook masked his expression immediately and then looked at him. 

Stay away from him....

Taehyung said and was moving towards the balcony. When Kook caught his hand.

Taehyung....

Taehyung came back and looked at him.

In the morning and a few weeks ago, you were asking me if I wish I could go back to Jimin. But today you asked me to stay away from him. Why?

Jungkook asked him and as he did  Taehyung pulled him close to himself holding him by his waist.

I asked you for once and you refused that's it. You are not going back to anyone.

Taehyung said and saw him smiling.

You are too cute.

Jungkook said and he glared at him, leaving him there Tae moved towards the balcony.

------------------------------------

As Sora told everything to Mr. Kang, he looked at her and then said.

Sora you are mad, you should have given him some time. It was obvious that he would have reacted that way.

He said and she looked at him through her teary eyes.

Dad....

Before any of them could say anything, they heard a knock on their door. They saw a waiter standing there.

Ma'am today we are organizing a party as it's the 25th anniversary of the owner of this hotel.

She nodded and smiled and took the flowers from him.

Party? Something is going to happen in this... I have a gut feeling

Sora mumbled to herself and closed the door.

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.