Chapter 14

Taehyung opened his eyes as he heard a few stammering voices, he looked up to see Jungkook stammering in his sleep shivering. He got up and rushed to Kook. 

Taehyung kept his hands on his head and checked his temperature, Jungkook wasn't having a high fever but his temperature wasn't normal even. Tae came close to his face and woke him up.

Jungkook...

Taehyung said in a normal voice but it was close to his ears. Jungkook opened his eyes shivering and looked at him. 

Are you ok?

Taehyung asked in a soft voice, Jungkook looked at his eyes in the darkness and nodded.

I don't think so. Come let's go to the doctor.

Taehyung said and was about to lift him. When Kook stopped him.

Taehyung... I'm fine...

Jungkook said in a very slow voice but in silence, it was clearly audible to him. Tae nodded and moved towards the couch. Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes. A bit of shivering sensations was going through his body making his hands tremble. Suddenly he felt a hand on his hand, which was on his waist. He was about to shout when he saw Taehyung face close to his. Jungkook looked at him shocked.

Tae... hyung W...ha...t...?

Jungkook said in a shivering voice and looked at him.

Sleep Jungkook.

Taehyung said and slowly moved close to him. Jungkook looked back at him and saw Tae giving him an angry look. Jungkook immediately closed his eyes and turned back, maintaining a distance between them. Taehyung moved closer again and Jungkook again shifted away. Taehyung again moved closer and held him tightly from his waist. Keeping his head on his. Taehyung saw him sleeping and a small smile crept on his face. 

I love you Jungkook.

Taehyung planted a kiss on his forehead and hugged him closer.

-----------------------------------

After 1 year:-

Jungkook looked around the clothes in the closet. 

Did you get it?

Jungkook heard the voice and replied.

No....It's not there, Taehyung.

Jungkook shouted back while ruffling the closest again.

It's there only, Jungkook.

Taehyung said, closing the doors, Jungkook came back to the room and stood in front of him, who was reading the file keeping the bread in his mouth.

Go and search for yourself.

Jungkook said and took back the bread from his mouth. Taehyung looked at him.

What?

Taehyung asked and looked at him, raising his eyebrows.

Where is the butter?

Jungkook asked him and Tae looked at the bread he was eating.

And why are you eating this?

Jungkook said and was about to move back to the table when Taehyung pulled him towards himself by his waist. Craning his neck Jungkook looked at him as Tae kept back the file on the table.

Sorry...

Taehyung said and Kook frowned at him.

Taehyung may I know what you did now to say sorry? 

Jungkook asked and Tae shook his head and planted a kiss on his forehead.

I'll make something for you.

Jungkook said with a smile on his face and Tae nodded. As he left Taehyung moved to the washroom.

Jungkook came into the kitchen and started making his breakfast.

Jungkook's POV:-

It's been one year since I've been with Taehyung. I can't say that I love him but yeah his care towards me, his calmness towards me made me like him. He cares for me whenever I get hurt.

In these months we are not in a perfect husband-wife relationship but we are friendly. I still don't know why he married me, if it was for his hatred then I don't think he hates me. I remember when I slapped him, I realized my mistake when Hoseok hyung told me the truth. Even though I apologized to him for that, just 5 letters aren't enough to recover that insult but I'm trying. I heard my phone ringing and saw the name which brought a smile to my face. "Yeonjun".

Author's POV:-

Jungkook picks up his phone.

Yeonjun, what's the news?

Jungkook said and heard him take a deep breath.

Kookie hyung, I heard a girl shows her mood swings in her pregnancy, and here my husband is showing after his pregnancy. Jungkook heard him saying in a sad and tensed voice. He pressed his lips to stop himself from laughing at Yeonjun's misery.

Why what happens?

Jungkook said and waited for him to say something.

Kookie Hyung, will you please tell Beomgyu that I have a meeting tonight. I can't take him for dinner.

Yeonjun said and Jungkook nodded as if Yeonjun could see him.

I will but not now after some time. Promise.

Jungkook heard him humming and mumbling a "bye" and he disconnected the call.

Coming back to the room with a tray in his hand, he looked around and frowned on not seeing Tae. 

Taehyung...

Jungkook said and walked in while looking around. He saw the washroom's door opening and Taehyung came out and came towards him. Jungkook held his hand and brought him to the couch and made him sit. 

Jungkook sat in front of him and took a piece of pancakes he fed him. Taehyung didn't show any expression. Jungkook felt it was weird but then stopped thinking. 

I'll bring juice for you...

Jungkook said and got up and was about to move when his next words stopped him.

Jungkook, if you want you can go back to Jimin.

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.