Chapter 5

After 5 days:-

As per the plan, everything went well, Jungkook made Shin Hye agree to get Beomgyu and Yeonjun married without Jimin.

Jungkook looked at Yeonjun who was standing in front of him.

Kookie Hyung, Hoseok is here to take you to Kim Mansion.

Yeonjun informed, Jungkook nodded and was about to move out but stopped.

Yeonjun, Take care of yourself and Beomgyu.

Yeonjun smiled at him and Jungkook left.

As soon as Jungkook came out, he saw Hoseok sitting on the driver's seat while Taehyung was sitting at the back. Jungkook moved towards the car and was about to open the door when he heard Taehyung's voice.

Sit in another car.

Jungkook left the door and looked at the car standing. He sat in that one.

--------------------------------------------------

Entering the Kim Mansion, Jungkook looked at the decorations all around the hall. He was aware it was for their reception. He followed the girl walking in front of him leading him to the room which was assigned to him.

Mrs. Kim, your dresses are in the cupboard and Taehyung's sir's room is on the other side.

Jungkook nodded and the girl left the room.

Why does he keep the reception tonight, does he want to just announce me as his wife or?

Shrugging his thoughts, Jungkook moved towards the cupboard, opened it, and looked at the black tuxedos embroidered with silver stripes. He changed into it.

It was simple yet elegant and he was looking beautiful in it. Looking at himself for the last time in the mirror, Jungkook sat down on the couch waiting for someone to call him.

That only happened, after about 10-15 minutes, Hoseok came.

Jungkook, Guests are here. Boss is calling you down.

Jungkook nodded and was about to move with him when he heard him (Hoseok).

Kookie you being announced as his wife will be LIVE. So...

Jungkook looked at him and understood what Hoseok meant. Kook passed him a smile, after all, Hoseok was the only one with whom he was this comfortable in the whole Kim Mansion.

Jungkook moved down and was about to take turns when a message popped on his phone. Scrolling through the phone he looked at the name of the messenger, it was Hoseok.

"All the Best, Kookie"

Jungkook turned back to look at Hoseok but he was not there, Kook frowned at the message.

As Kook stepped down the stairs, the spotlight came on him. He immediately covered his eyes because of the sudden light. Slowly removing his hands, he looked at Taehyung and the guests who were standing.

So Ladies and Gentlemen meet my gorgeous wife, Mrs. Kim Jungkook.

Taehyung said looking at Kook and forwarding his hand to him, Jungkook kept his hand on his. Taehyung winked at him and squeezed his hand tightly. It was so tight that his fingers were imprinted on his palm. Jungkook looked at Tae and tried to free his hand, their eye contact was broken by the sound of clapping.

Taehyung pulled him down and gave him a fake smile, took the bottle of champagne, flipped the cap, and looked at his face. Jungkook was already pretty and the black tuxedo and spotlight were adding more charm to his face. Tae smirked at him.