Chapter 13

Author's POV:-

Taehyung looked around the mansion searching for Jungkook, he saw Hoseok coming from his front involved in reading one of his files. He moved to him. Hoseok saw Tae coming, his head covered with sweat buds, his tense face, and a bit of heavy breathing.

Boss, why are you tense?

Hoseok asked and saw Taehyung looking around.

Hoseok, where is Jungkook?

Taehyung asked, taking a few deep breaths and Hoseok looked around.

I don't know, boss, he might be in the kitchen. Let me check.

Hoseok said and strode towards the kitchen. Before Taehyung could stop him Hoseok had already left. He stood there looking around. Hoseok came back with a glass of water in his hand and passed it to Taehyung.

Hoseok, I asked you to search for Jungkook, not for water.

Taehyung said with anger but it didn't affect Hoseok.

Boss, he is not there.

Hoseok said and Taehyung looked at him in anger.

I know that Hoseok.

Taehyung said irritatedly. 

Boss water...

Hoseok said and forwarded it to him. Taehyung gave him an angry glare.        

Hoseok, Jungkook.....

Taehyung shouted and Hoseok nodded and left from there. Taehyung drank the water and stood there only with the support of the wall taking deep breaths.

Jungkook, where are you?

Taehyung said and closed his eyes taking slow breaths. As soon as he recovered a bit he started to look around again, opening each and every room. He came to the room where Jungkook was. Opening the door, he entered to see dim light surrounding the room. He switched on the light.

Looking around he didn't find anyone. He was about to close the lights when he saw blood droplets on the floor. He entered and walked towards the area where blood droplets were there. 

Where are you Jungkook?

Taehyung said and saw the window open, he came and opened it completely and saw the blood droplets on its handle. His eyes turned red in anger thinking of Kook running away. 

He was about to leave when his eyes fell on Jungkook who was sitting on the floor hugging his legs close to his chest and his head between his legs. Taehyung took a deep breath, relaxing as he saw Kook there. Tae moved towards him and got on his knees, patting his shoulder. But Jungkook didn't show any movement.

Taehyung became tense, carefully held Kook's arms, and pulled up. As his face came into his view he saw Kook's wet cheeks, red puffed closed eyes. He patted Kook's cheeks and felt his hand burning.

Jungkook...Jungkook...

Taehyung said, panicking. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked at him, blinking his eyes, taking a few deep breaths as Tae looked at him.

Taehyung saw blood oozing out from his bandage. He looked back at Kook's face, his eyes again closing. Without thinking anything Tae picked him up and looked at his face. Jungkook closed his eyes and held Tae's coat in a tight grip. 

Taehyung brought him back to his room and slowly made him sit on the bed. He went back and came with the first aid box, looking at Kook's red face. 

Taehyung came close to him and slowly removed his bandages. Jungkook looked at him as Tae removed his bandages carefully. Using the thermometer Tae checked his temperature and looked at him. Jungkook slowly laid down keeping his head on the pillow and saw Taehyung leaving the room.

Turning to his left, Jungkook looked at his phone thinking about the message. He picked it up and was about to open it when he saw Taehyung coming back with a tray in his hand. 

Taehyung came to him and snatched the phone from his hand, keeping it in his pocket. He kept the tray on the table and helped Kook to sit. Sitting in front of him, Tae took back the tray and took a spoon full of soup. He started feeding Kook slowly. 

Jungkook looked at him and Tae pointed at the spoon through his eyes, and Jungkook took it. After finishing the soup, Tae gave him medicine. Gulping it down, he helped Kook to lie down.

Shutting the lights, Taehyung moved back to the couch and laid there. Jungkook looked at Tae and a smile crept on his face and he closed his eyes, drifting into a deep slumber. 

Taehyung looked up and saw Kook sleeping peacefully. He took out his phone and kept it back on the table. Smiling, he closed his eyes.

-----------------------------------

Shin Hye looked at Jimin who was sitting on the couch after destroying the hall. She came to him and kept her hand on his shoulder.  He looked up and saw her.

Jimin, I told you he is not worth your love.

She told and sat in front of him holding his hand. He hugged her tightly.

Mom, but I love him. Why is he not getting that?

She heard his crying voice.     

Jimin, leave him and now that would be wrong he is married now. Move on, you have your whole life ahead. Accept that he wasn't for you.

Shin Hye said, trying to understand him, he didn't reply to her and she tried to change his mood.

Ok fine Jiminie, you are behaving like a child now. Get up and come for dinner. 

Jimin left and looked around, wiping his tears.

Mom, you have it, I'm not hungry.

Jimin said and Shin Hye moved towards the kitchen and came back with a plate.

You are not. Ok but I want you to eat.

She said and forwarded him a spoon of his favorite dish, he turned his face to her and smiling took it. She fed him trying to bring her son on the right path.

†〰❇〰†

Hope you liked the chapter.

Do comment and vote guys.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.