If I ain't got you

Like Isabela, they encouraged Y/n who was unfamiliar with the idea of freedom. They continually advise her to do what she wants to do, and they also taught her how to make her own decisions. Camilo, on the other hand, is on the lookout if something may trigger his girl's trauma. When you step outside, he gets extra cautious.

Your father had been imprisoned, which made you feel both relieved and worried. Nonetheless, he deserved to be there. You won't sell your family home as it held so many memories for you and your mother, instead, the house was refurbished and turned into an orphanage. Your mother believes that the highest virtue is compassion. You definitely get a feeling she's extremely proud of you up there.

The Madrigals love children, and they regularly visit the orphanage to spend time with them, flooding your heart with joy. Everyone had a smile on their faces. You sat on a couch, watching Isabela teach children about plants and Antonio about animals. Three weeks of nothing but love and bliss. Julieta sat beside you, carrying a basket full of treats and smiling sweetly at you.

" You know cariño, your mama loves kids. Her dream was to be a mom. But since your papa didn't want to have kids, she dreamed to build an orphanage instead. " She sets the basket on the table and caresses your cheek.

" I hope you saw how happy she was when she found out she was pregnant with you. " You leaned into her touch as tears welled up in the corners of your eyes as you listened to your tía's heartfelt words.

" You are your mama's gift, Y/n. Thank you for making all of her dreams come true. " You melted as she pulled you into her loving arms. " gracias tía. " She kissed your forehead before walking to the children and handing them snacks.

Someone's arms crawled around your waist, making you giggle as he rested his head on your shoulder, burying his face in the crook of your neck, and greeted you with butterfly kisses. " Hello handsome. " You beamed at him and kissed his hand. " You tired? " you asked but he didn't answer as you heard him hiccup, you turned around to face him and his face fell on your chest, arms hugging your waist tightly.

You turned your head towards Mirabel giving her a questioning look, she laughed and pointed at tío Agustin, papa Felix, Mariano, and some of the villagers having a drink outside making you hit Camilo's arm gently earning a low groan from him. " You reek of alcohol get off me. " you said making him look up at you with his eyes half-closed. " hola. " he giggled as you rolled your eyes, placing his arm around your shoulder as you carried him towards your old room.

You laid him on the bed and went through your father's old belongings to look for garments to change Camilo into because you disliked the stench of alcohol. You walked back to your room and sat on the bed, glaring at him who was sleeping. You slid his ruana off and took a deep breath before reaching for his buttons. As soon as you touched one, he gripped your hands making you jolt up.

" I apologize Señorita, but I have a girlfriend. " he cleared his throat, pushing your hand away, you couldn't help but smile. " Really? what's she like? " you asked and saw a smile on his lips.

" She's the most beautiful flower, that even Isabela's won't compare. " he muttered softly, making you cup his cheek and give him a loving kiss, tasting alcohol from his lips that made it more intoxicating.

You pulled away and began unbuttoning his clothing making him tilt his head and look at you. " Don't worry mi amor, it's me. " you reassured and he kissed your forehead, letting you continue changing him.

After putting away his dirty clothes, he pulled you making you lay on his chest as he played with your hair. " Will you marry me? " he asks and you chuckled. " I already agreed amor. " you answered making him shake his head. " I wanna hear you say it. " he says making you look up.

" say what? "

" say yes."

" Really Camilo? " you answered as he whined making you laugh.

" Yes, I'll marry you Camilo Madrigal. "