Feelings

I brought Y/n with me to the casita, I let Mirabel assist her as I talked to Señora Rodriguez about Y/n. I looked up and saw Y/n and Mirabel, two happy yet lost souls I deeply cherish. I smiled to myself and continued my conversation with Abuela and Y/n's grandparents.

(Y/n's)

Mirabel, Dolores, Isabela, Luisa.

I can't believe they're so nice to me. At first I was startled when Camilo left me with Mirabel, but I remember his words ' You're not alive when you're not living ' Trusting people is hard, but what is the point of life without risks, right? 

He gave me a wink and I waved to my grandparents before following Mirabel.She lent me clothes after I bathed, Isabella did my hair, Luisa played with me, and Dolores gossiped with me.

So this is what a girl's night feels like...

Mirabel turned on some music and the four of them started dancing in circles, little Antonio who just entered the room joined them.

I watched them with a smile formed on my lips, later on Isabella pulled me to join them.

" I'm not a good dancer though." I said giggling

" Neither are we, now come on!" Luisa said giving me a high-five after.

I let the music take control of my body. This is Fun!!!

(Camilo's)

I stepped out of my room after changing into my pajamas, wiping my wet hair with a towel. I saw mami leaving Isabella's room with a rainbow above her head holding some of Antonio's toys.

 "I wonder what's going on" I thought to myself and giggled.

"Girl's night hijo." I jumped "papi! you startled me!"

 I shout and he just hit my arm playfully. I scoffed and continued drying my hair.

" so... Señorita Rodriguez" he said making me face him.

 " Yeah? What about her papi?" I asked

"You're not the type to pour efforts on someone, especially a girl you just met, what's going on?"

papi said teasing me and nudged my shoulder.

" ha.ha.ha" I laughed sarcastically. " It's kind of my job pa, you know that."

He just gave me a teasing smile " we'll see about that." he said and made his way to mami.

(Y/n's)

I closed my eyes and danced with them, not until " I see you're having fun Señorita?"

I turned around to see camilo who looked like he just got out from the shower judging my his wet curles in his face. " So much fun! Join us Cami!"

(3rd person's)

And with that, they partied. Y/n was actually a fun and wild person, she made new friends, experienced new things, learned the value of trust, and the word Live.

After little tonio went to bed, they started doing things for their age, Isabela snuck in a bottle of wine, while Mirabel got arepas.

 Dolores had different colours of nailpolish, Luisa made a big bed out of Isabella's flowers that can fit us all, while Y/n and Camilo got the things they needed.

They didn't pressure Y/n to drink, when in fact, they waited for her to think about it and collect herself. When she took her first sip of alcohol, they cheered, making Y/n a little ball of joy.

 Finally, after spending almost her whole life in that place.

Y/n did a lot of new things today, Camilo watched her and he didn't mind. The only thing he looked out for was the number of glasses of wine you drink. When it was your supposed to be 6th glass, he snatched it away.

"aight, that's enough hermosa." he booped her nose as she fell on his chest. He chuckled.