Sparks

(Camilo's)

I stood up late preparing everything. Although I was still bothered by what I read in her diary last night.

"She's worth the shot. " I said to myself before knocking on her window, making her flinch. She got out of bed and headed to me with sleepy half-opened eyes, messy hair, and a runny nose. This is the prettiest version of her.

"CAMILO IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she whisper shouted as she didn't want to wake her grandparents.

"Goodmorning." I said sarcastically, entering her room. She sniffs and wipes her nose.

"No don't look at me, please. I look horrible." she said while covering her face with her hands.

horrible?

I walked towards her and took her hands out of her face. "Hello pretty." I kissed her forehead.

she chuckled " But seriously Camilo, I'm not looking my best as you just woke me up." she scoffed. 

"Well, this is your best. No make-up, no accessories, just...you." I gently brushed her tangled hair with my fingers.

"Come with me." I pulled her down.

We walked on the empty streets of Encanto, the whole village is silent. It's just me, her, and the leaves rustling.

"Where are we going?" she yawned. "You'll see princesa."

..................

We were getting close so I covered her eyes with my handkerchief.

"okay, slow steps mi amor." 

(Y/n's)

It felt like...stairs?

"Okay we're here." he said, taking off the blindfold.

I gasped at the sight of the sun rising, and a sunflower field below. I looked around me and it turns out that he had built a treehouse. 

I shivered from the cold breeze, he let me wear his ruana. Then he held my waist firmly hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder as we watched the sunrise together.

"Do you like it?" he turned me around and he placed my arms around his neck, snaking his around my waist afterward.

"I love it! But... what's all this for?" I giggled, he connected our foreheads together.

"For you princesa, all for you." he kissed my nose. 

"Will you come to the dance with me?" he added.

"Si! claro, querido." (yes! of course, darling!) I giggled while answering him earning a cute little "yes!" from him. We sat down.

"So... when are you going to tell me about him? who is he? is he good? when did you meet him? what type of boy is he? Does he-" he kept asking me questions

"He's the self-obsessed Camilo Madrigal." I cut him off and laughed.

"Wait...me? How could I put butterflies in your tummy? WAIT IS YOUR TUMMY ALRIGHT? ARE YOU SICK-" he started caressing my stomach.

"aye, you don't know anything don't you?" I flicked his forehead.

"So I'm the guy you've been writing about..." he smirked.

"BUT WHO'S THAT BOY YOU WERE WITH THE WHOLE DAY?" he crossed his arms, gosh he's such a child.

"He's my friend. Why are you so bothered by me having male friends? Or maybe even dressing up for them?" I asked him.

"When I met you, you were like broken glass, and I picked and held your broken pieces and you became mi máxima prioridad ( my top priority). I wouldn't even let a fly come near you, it's like..one little pinch, you're gone." he explained

"I'm keeping your heart safe Hermosa." he added.

"But you already have it." I exclaimed.

Safe and sound ( C. Madrigal )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें