My Kind of woman

(3rd person's)

Morning came. The sun's rays hit their skin. 

Camilo opened his eyes slowly, he tried to get up but was unable to do so, he looked down and saw his beloved laying on top of him, hair messy. A smile crept his lips as he brushed away strands of your hair from your face and moved you gently, wanting to be comfortable too he slowly sat up, holding you in his arms.

You clung onto his body, he chuckled lightly. This was the first time you slept in. Normally you'd get up at 7 in the morning with barely enough sleep from having nightmares. He looked at the clock and it was already 11 am. He will definitely be chastised by his mother for sleeping in and being unable to complete his morning chores, but he didn't mind. All he cared about was having you in his arms.

After a while, you yawned, your eyes shot open as you realized you had slept in. 

"Abuela's gonna kill me, Camilo! I have to go! let go of me." you voiced out trying to get out of his grip, making Camilo let you go. You stood up.

"Didn't you want my cuddles?" he pouts. "Besides, I asked for their permission last night. No need to worry." he scoffed and crossed his arms, looking at the window.

"Are you seriously mad at me?" you asked and he ignored you.

"Amor?" you sat on the bed beside him.

"Guapo~" you hugged his left arm, still, he didn't answer.

You smirked and sat on his lap, he gave you a questioning glance and looked away. You began tickling him, immediately finding his weak spots, he gave in.

"Y/n! Stop!" he tried to escape, laughing.

"No, that's not my name." you continued tickling him

"Aye, esposa! (wifey)" he shouts making you stop.

"w-wha-" you were cut off as he pulled you down in his arms cuddling you and mumbled the words "Much better."

you snuggled onto him, still not being able to process what he had just called you.

"When we get married, every morning will be like this." he looked down meeting your eyes.

"Let's get married." he said earning a smack from you.

"We barely even started dating." you gave him a playful glare

"So? I'd marry you anywhere, anytime." he answers. Gosh, this boy.

A knock was heard at the door, followed by the floor getting wet. 

"CAMILO IT'S ALREADY NOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!?" you both heard Pepa shout from outside. You laughed as Camilo went out and explained to his mother why he had been late.

A few moments later, he came back. "So?" I asked.

"Mamí said both our families planned to go out today as someone had just arrived in town." he explains.

"Well I better get going then." you stood up. Camilo sat on his bed with a pout. 

You laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back, amor."

and with that, you left Casita.

You had a heavy feeling in your chest while walking towards home. 

You took a deep breath before opening the door. Your eyes widen at the sight of your father talking with your abuelo.

When..did he get here..

He glanced at you, making your knees quiver. You felt unsafe, again.