𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘.

Omniscient
Detroit Michigan

"there go her car." Eli pointed out as Tae pulled into the mall parking lot.

it was late and her car was the only one there. "so where the fuck is she." Tae said pulling up right next to it.

they both hopped out the car as soon as Tae parked it. Tae went over to the passenger side trying to open it but it was locked.

he went back to his car getting a hanger putting it through the top.

he popped the door open on the first try. He instantly began looking for anything that looked out of place.

as tae was looking Elijah walked around the car to the driver side. the first thing he saw was her purse on the ground making his heart drop.

he walked over seeing all the things inside were now laying next to it as if they fell out.

"bro the the fuck!" he exclaimed causing Tae to walk over to where he was. He saw everything on the ground as Eli picked up Moni's phone.

they both just sat there for a minute before Elijah stood to his feet.

"i want everybody at the trap. Everybody. My dad, her parents, everybody at the house." He said wiping off his pants.

Tae just nodded his head. Eli picked Moni's keys up off the ground along with all her other belongings.

"tell them to get they asses there in the next thirty minutes." Eli said before they dapper each other up.

Tae hopped in his car and sped off. Elijah sighed rubbing his hands down his face.

he was trying to calm himself down, he didn't want to be too angry cause that would effect everybody else.

he hopped into Moni's car instantly going to the trap. he was going to find out what the fuck happened to Moni and he didn't care how.
-

"what's wrong?" Tasha said as Elijah walked into the trap.

she was super worried about what happened. he never asked her to even go near the trap ever.

so what happened to moni had to of been bad.

"see I was thinking. and nothing i mean nothings else makes sense." Elijah said as he began rambling.

something he did when he was super mad. he was talking to the others but he was mostly speaking to himself.

"they took her and my kids. so whoever did gotta die." He said as he walked over to where everybody was.

"Elijah what are you talking about." Tasha said.

she was no dummy she knew what her son did but he never talked like that in front of her.

"when me and Tae got to the mall, Parking lot was empty. only her car was there. we walked over and her purse and all this shit was on the ground."

"somebody took her." he said causing everybody to sit there processing what he had just said.

"and that got me thinking. the doors was locked so she didn't get to get in the car, they snuck her." he said before anybody could speak.