𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

Elijah Malachi Whipps
Detroit Michigan

"Momma!" Eli yelled as he entered the front door at his mothers house.

"Ma!" He yelled again walking deeper into the home after not hearing anything the first time. "What! damn and stop allat damn yellin in my house." She yell back walking down the hallways.

"Hey momma."He smiled bending down giving her a hug. "Hey son." She said returning the smile as she hugged him back.

"Why you hear? what happened? cause you don't never come to just see me." She pushing past him before walking into the kitchen.

"nah Khalil told me you was cookin sunday dinner and I also ain't seen you inna while so it worked out." He said as he made his way to the island to sit down.

"Mane that mothafucka barely be here either, How he even know I was cookin he ain't speak to me all day." She said as she checked the oven looking at what was in it before closing it back.

"I noticed he was at the trap more." Eli said remembering that he's almost there as much as him now.

Not saying anything she just stared at him with a blank face. "I don't want y'all doin that." she said finally. Eli sighed not feeling like hearing the same lecture again.

"Momma-" He was about to say before being cut off. "Ma!" Khalil said coming to the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"Wussup yall whatch yall talkin bout" He said walking in the kitchen going over the dap Eli up.

"Same thing we always getting lectured about."Eli's said trying to just say it to Khalil but she heard too.

"Don't say it like that, I'm being serious. You guys are all I got now. Yall father was doing the same exact thing y'all are doing. and that caused him to lose his life. I can't lose y'all too, You guys are 18 and 19 years old and all I have I don't know what I'll do if I lose yall." She said as she began to tear up.

Eli sighed before standing up walking over to give her a hug; Khalil did the same.

"Momma I can't just stop this is how I make my living. I can't promise you i'll be safe but I can't stop." Eli said rubbing her back.

"And this is how i'm going to make my living. I'm only living here still because I don't wanna leave you yet I already graduated this year momma. I can't stay wit you forever and I'm already used ta the fast money I can't just go to a 9 ta 5 and still live the way I'm livin." Khalil said giving her a hug too.

"Whatchu mean you only here for me? You trynna move out?" She asked as she stopped crying lookin up at lil.

"Yeah I actually found a house. but i'll try ta come see you everyday." he said shrugging causing Eli to just stare at the back in his head.

"Mtch that's what Elijah said and he barley come see me." She she before pissing both of them off of her.

"I made Italian chicken and them one croissants yall like so much. Make y'all a plate and lock my front door i'm goin ta sleep." She before walking out the kitchen and walking into her room closing the door.

Eli sighed looking at Khalil, "Nigga you really got the worst timing i should punch the shit outta you." He said walking over to the stove.

"Shit I had ta get it ova wit, no time like the present. " He said shrugging grabbing him a plate from the cabinet.

"Get me one." Eli said opening oven."Where the house you found?" He asking putting on a oven mit to pull the rack out.

"It's actually like two blocks away from yours." Khalil said handing Eli his plate. "Word? we gotta throw you a house warmin party or something." Eli said putting the food on his plate before grabbing a croissant.

"Oh faso." Khalil said as he began to make his plate.

"Ight i'm finna go i'll just take my food wit me." Eli said wrapping his plate up with foil before standin up. "ight see ya later gang." Khalil said dappin him up before walking out the kitchen and going upstairs.

Walking out the house Eli made sure to lock the door before his phone started ringin. He looked down seeing it was Tae.

"Aye bro them niggas know bout Bj;They said that they "On it." he said mockin them as soon as the phone connected. "Well if they on it i'm wit whateva,." Eli's said getting in the car.

"i'm finna slide what trap yall at?" He said starting the car completely done taking about B.J's people. "A.C3" He said letting Eli know it was the second one in the type of "code" that they talk in.

"word."Eli said before hanging up and speeding off.
-

"How the fuck you get hea befor me?" Eli asked  asked in disbelief as he saw Khalil sitting on the couch eating a toaster strudel.

"Shit nigga you must drive slow, I had time to make me something ta eat and everything." He said shruggin. "nigga i left da house befo you and pushed it hea you must drive crazy asf." Eli said shacking his head.

"AYE YALL!" Jay and Tae yelled comin thru runnin. "These niggas." Khalil chuckled shakin his head.

"What ? the fuck." Eli said sittin back."Bro you shouldn't add "the fuck" to the end of yo sentences. It's giving sassy." Jay said outta breath as he tried to catch it.

"nigga if you don't say whatchu was finna say god damn." Eli said blank facing him.

"these bitches was outside fightin and we watched the whole thing." Tae said letting Jay catch his breath before he spoke again.

"the big bitch was on da small bitch and we like "If. You . Hit . me . one . more . time." And i was like damnn." Jay said reenacting it as he pulled an imaginary person around.

"Yeah she whooped her ass but we had ta get up outta det when 5.O pulled up bangin erbody." Tae said agreeing with him.

"so yall niggas sat there ta watch two females fight." Khalil asked them with a blank face "Hell yeah Ian seen a fight since the Lamoni and Jada fight." Jay shrugging.

"Nigga that was legit one day ago." Eli said going on his phone sitting back. "So nigga i need drama everyday of my life. Who wants a borin life." Jay said scrunching his face up at Eli.

"who Lamoni?" Khalil asked all of them. "She basically ma sister but." Tae said whispering some thing at the end that Eli couldn't hear.

He looked at all them and they was looking at him. "What the fuck. What? what he say at the end why y'all lookin at me?" He asked looking at all of them.

They all turned their heads looking not answering Eli's question. "awe ok." he said going back to doing what he was doing in his phone.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter ?

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! And Follow me for updates on the status of the book <3.