𝗧𝗪𝗢.

Detroit Michigan
Omniscient

"Leon get over here what are you doing." Lamoni whisper yelled as her and Leon were tip toeing around a passed out Devin to the kitchen to find something to eat for the night. Devin was passed out drunk on the couch while a random action movie was playing on the small tv in the living.

"I was trying to grab the iron man toy over there that you bought for me." Leon tried to whisper like moni putting his head down in disappointment.

"It's ok buba, I'll grab it for you just go to the kitchen and wait for me there." Moni said trying to get leon away from devin. Sleeping or not Lamoni did not like the thought of Leon being around devin at all.

She knew what he was capable of she seen what he did to people that made him mad, she even experienced his drunken rage herself on too many occasions to count, She didn't want her brother having to deal with any of that ever.

Lamoni quietly walked around the coffee table making sure not to take her eyes off of Devin making sure he didn't wake up, she picked up the action figure she bought and made her way to the kitchen with it.

She handed it to Leon looking back at Devin feeling as if they were a safe distance away from the drunk man on the couch and she began walking normal. "Thank you" Leon said as he began moving the dolls arms around playing with it.

"You're welcome buba." Moni said opening the fridge looking inside seeing there was barely anything in there. There was only a bottle of ketchup and lettuce. She sighed walking over to the pantry and observed the cans on the shelf.

Finding two cans of spaghettios she smiled to herself grabbed the cans off the shelf walking to the counter with them. She grabbed two bowls from the cabinet getting the can opener out the spoon drawer. She opened the can pouring the food into them

"Moni why didn't you get the food out the fridge?" Leon asked looking away from the toy and looking up at her. "oh there was nothing in there, i'll go shopping on friday when I get paid and I'll get us some food and snacks then. I do have some money until then tho so we'll be fine." Moni said with a smile more so comforting herself thinking about it.

"ok" he said turning his attention back to his toy. Lamoni opened the microwave putting the bowls into it and closed it quietly looking back at devin as he stirred in his sleep. She quickly pushed the numbers in the microwave putting it on 2:10 minutes.

Looking back at Devin still sleeping she felt like she needed to get Leon out the kitchen for some reason "Hey, Leon why don't you go wait in my room for me to come in there." she said grabbing two plastic spoons out the cabinet.

"ok." He said sliding off the chair before turning around grabbing the iron man toy off the table. Going back to the room closing the door. Moni looked back at the microwave seeing that it was on two seconds. She ran to the microwave stopping the timer on one.

Moni took the hot bowls and puts the spoons in them sitting them on the counter grabbing a juice out the fridge and a water for her.Turning around moni was met with an angry looking devin.

"What the fuck are you doing in my kitchen this late." she said grabbing her by her back ponytail pulling it down. "Leon got hungry so I came to make us something to eat. and it's only 9:00 pm."

"what the fuck was you being so loud for. And don't fuckin talk back to me for I smack the shit outta you." he said pulling her hair tighter. "I was trying to be quiet but your a light sleeper." Moni said looked down at her feet.

Devin pushed her head forward letting go of her ponytail. "Go back to your fucking room" he said aggressively, then stumbled back to the couch.Lamoni thanked god that was all he did. she hurried and grabbed both hers and Leon's bowls and drinks taking them back to her room speed walking.

As she walked in the room she noticed Leon's face light up as he looked at the bowls. "Here buba." She said handing him his bowl and juice. Leon nodded and went right into eating his food, Moni also began eating too. She grabbed her phone from the edge of the bed and used her face to open it up.

Everything Lamoni and Leon had was because moni worked and bought it for them. She didn't make much but she made enough to keep them both happy and to buy Leon whatever he asked for.

She did have to work two jobs for it but she didn't mind if it meant keeping her brother happy. She worked in the nail shop a couple blocks away but that still didn't give her the money she need to spoil Leon so she also had to work part time at Sephora in the mall.

Lamoni and did inherit both her parents life insurance as well but that was put into a bank account for when she turns 18.

Moni just had to wait until then to get herself and her brother out of this house and then they could finally be happy without the worry of anybody fuckin with them in their house, a place they could finally feel safe at home.

Moni finished her food looking over at Leon see him sound asleep with his empty bowl next to him and his YouTube video still playing. She laughed to herself grabbing the bowl turning off they phone and placing the cover over him.

Not feeling like dealing with Devin again she just sat the bowls on her dresser and she would take them to the kitchen in the morning. Looking around Moni began cleaning up her room picking up all Leon's toys and putting them in the toy box she kept in her room for him.

Leon had his own room but he preferred to lay with Moni because he felt safe with her and Lamoni didn't mind at all.After all the toys had been put away she locked her bedroom door and climbed into bed drifting to sleep.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter and all the people in it ?

Short chapter.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3