𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫.

Elijah Malachi Whipps
Detroit Michigan

Elijah sat in his living room with a blunt in his right hand laying back.

it had only been about two days since the barbecue.

he sat up ashing it before pouring his mixture of promethazine and codeine into his sprite bottle then twisting the lid on tight.

he turned the bottle inside down mixing it all together. he poured his lean into the double cup before sitting back lighting his blunt.

he alternated between pulling his blunt and sipping his cup.

Eli had been in his house for real since the shooting at his fathers birthday barbecue.

only leaving to go to the trap and back. he needed to think of a way to make sure that they were safe before they could go back to normal.

the drugs helped him think of the plan. a plan too take out the other niggas and get them safe.

granted they had an effect on him. he was meaner that usual, snapping on any and everybody for the smallest things.

also his "disorder" didn't take well to his new addiction. the drugs actually magnified it.

so much so that he snapped on his mom. she was getting sick and tired of his recent behavior that she took his to see if there was  some form of  "treatment" for him.

he didn't really have a choice in the matter.

which really pissed him off. People always telling him to change, and get "treatment". he felt like he didn't need any treatment at all.

at the office he was also diagnosed with Cyclothymic, a bipolar disorder. effecting his mood.

after finding that out he left the office not speaking to his mom since m. he felt as if they were just trying to put labels on him.

he never really had mood swings other amy the normal ones anybody else had. even tho he wasn't responding to her she kept texting and calling him.

she even sent him a long ass article about Cyclothymic. talking about highs and lows of his mood.

he still read it even tho he had no intention of responding. what really pisses him off was the section talking about depression.

he knew he wasn't depressed. he just got mad at times. he never had thoughts of self harm, or any of the other signs of depression.

after reading the article he was done with his mom for a while. he blocked her number and start coping with everything in his own way.

the drugs really helped him in his opinion. while he was high, he didn't think about anything he didn't want too.

and his main focus was get back. get back for the barbecue, king getting shot, and just for the niggas from the other side trying them all together.

-

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan
⚠️

"man why isn't he answering." Moni said to herself as she called Eli for the second time.

she was calling to see if he was coming to the appointment. it was in about two hours.