𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡.

Elijah Malachi Whipps
Detroit Michigan

"she wanted to recreate love & basketball talking bout "if i win i get to post you" I swear i made every shot." Jay said shaking his head.

Him, King, and Khalil where still in the living room. They were just in there smoking since the movie went off.

after leaving Moni's house Elijah he came back to the trap. "mane what the fuck do you be talking about." King said laughing.

"ion even know man, i be high." Jay said sitting back.

"we know." Khalil said making a knowing face.

"king you been good tho?" Myzell asked referring to when he got shot. "yea my shit almost full healed now. bitches all on me." He said chuckling.

"man you know you get no hoes." Jay said as he busted out laughing. his laugh was contagious, even tho he said dumb shit to make everybody laugh

when he laughed at himself it's caused everybody to laugh harder. "mane, I get hoes." King said hitting his chest.

"no bitches." Jay said real quick so the words sounded slurred. everybody still understood what he was trying to say.

"I'm done talking to you." King said throwing his hands in the air. "nah cause ian get to get on you for saying a bitch bitch was changin yo bandages." Jay said referring to the group messages.

"knowing damn well you was doin that shit yourself." jay said.

Jay always was getting on King. Everybody took it as jokes tho, They knew he was playing.

King just waved him off.

"what if feel like getting shot tho?" Jay said putting both his hands under his chin. "you literally got shot before." King said looking at Jay.

"i know but not i'm my stomach, nobody finna have me put her lookin like a donut." Jay said making everybody smack they lips.

"you just had to say that to him didn't you." Myzell said looking at Jay like her was fed up.

"Yup, You know once i come up with a joke everybody gotta hear it." Jay said.
-

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"Leon!" moni exclaimed looking around the bathroom at what he had done.

"What...the...fuck." she whispered to herself looking at him then back at the toothpaste and wet wipes he spread around the bathroom sink and mirror.

"Go to your room, no ipad or phone for tonight. Just in the room." Moni  said pointing out the bathroom door.

he walked out with his lip quivering and on the verge of tears. moni sighed closing her eyes before rubbing her temples.

"I can not deal with kids. And i'm having two." she said talking to herself

she grabbed bleach and began wiping off the counter. after finishing she went to her room laying on the bed.

her mind kept wondering to Eli, how he invited her to thanksgiving. she picked up her phone scrolling down her call log.

she clicked on Layla's contact letting it ring.

"hello." Layla said answering on the third ring.

"hey, you still going to your moms tomorrow?" Moni asked hoping she was so she can tell Eli no.

"i'm actually probably just gon drop mariah off she kinda pissed me off. Unless you still wanted to go." Layla said.

Moni sighed "that's actually why I was calling, Eli asked me to go to his moms house with him but i said only if you go cause i thought he was gonna drop it."

"but he said yea so now i had to ask." Moni said.

"Eli?" I thought you was cool off him?" Layla said hoping Moni did not go back to him.

"i am but now he " actually wanna try and be with me." moni said putting air quotes are what he said.

"I don't know." moni said confused about the whole thing with Elijah. "hm." was all Layla said.

"what." Moni said.

"i've just never known Eli to be someone who lies. especially about being with somebody." Layla said thinking.

"but still be cautious, continue to focus on keepin you good. but if you do want to see wussup with him, then i think he may acne serious." Layla said.

moni just nodded. "So will you come with me tomorrow?" Moni asked hopeful that Layla was going to say yes.

"uh yea i will. I'll just drop Riah off and then we can go." Layla said.

"ok i'll call you tomorrow." Moni said before they both hung up. Moni was happy that Layla was going with her.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter and all the people in it ?

Please excuse the mistakes. Short chapter.

this chapter is really short because it is a filler chapter.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3