𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢.

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"Here drink the bottle pretty girl." Moni said trying to eat Mariah to drink from her bottle.

she and Leon were sitting in Layla living room watching Mariah while Layla went to the back to get some sleep.

Moni could see Layla was stressing and she looked so tired so she offered to watch her while she slept.

Mariah wasn't taking the bottle because she was so used to breast feeding. Moni went to run the nipple under hot water before trying to give it to her.

She finally took it causing Moni to let out a sign of relief.

The idea came to mind because Moni used to see her dad do that for Leon when her mom was at work.

she later did that when she had to take care of him herself.

Moni began to think about her parents.the life her and Leon would have had.

she often caught her think about if they were still alive she probably wouldn't be pregnant, she wouldn't have to deal with a lot of stuff that was currently stressing her out.

she brought herself out of thought as she felt a warm tear glide down her face.

quickly wiping her face she smiled at mariah seeing she was staring at her.

her big brown eyes were the cutest. "you watching me pretty girl." Moni said.

Mariah just continued to stare moving her tiny hand to grip moni's finger. "I can't wait til your friends come." Moni said.

Just then Layla walked from the back rubbing her eyes. "that was the best nap i had inna while." she said sounding groggy.

"looks like it." Moni said laughing.

Layla hair was everywhere, one of her pajama pants leg was above her calf and she hand dried slobber around her mouth.

Layla laughed going to the fridge to grab a water before downing it.

"what you doin for thanksgiving?" Layla said walking over to the couch sitting by Mariah's bassinet.

"uh i don't know really, I don't want to cook for real but I like Leon to have good holidays." Moni said.

"I like turkey." Leon said joining in on their conversation.

"Well you can come to my moms house wit me. Me and Mariah was finna go over there." layla said.

moni smiled "sure, thank you for inviting us." she said. "no problem girl you like family now." Layla said.
-

Elijah Malachi Whipps
Detroit Michigan

"make sure they all full." Eli said as him, Jay, Myzell, and Khalil were sitting in the trap loading all their guns and putting silencers onto them.

"this the last one." Jay said cocking back his draco.

"ight let's load em in the car and get the everybody." Eli said standing to his feet grabbing a couple before walking outside.

after they loaded the car Eli informed everybody that they were going to go in there quickly and quietly and take everybody out.

they already had two man in the inside. they told him that everybody was having a meeting in the was perfect time for everything to go down.

"nobody do no stupid shit, this our only chance to get em all." Eli said getting in the driver seat as everybody filed into the van.

they quickly sped to their trap.

"ight jay, myzell and y'all three go through the front. we'll go thru the back." Eli said.

"they in the basement let's go." he said as everybody departed.

Elijah, Khalil and a few other men pulled their masks down before making their way to the back door.

"Gee left it open going head open it." Eli said to Khalil.

they made their way in the trap. Seeing some two niggas in the kitchen they instantly began letting off shots.

their bodies dropped to the floor. They made their were down the steps to the basement. sending shot's catching everybody down their by surprise.

they returned shots as Jay and Myzell ran down the stairs letting shots off.
-

Lamoni K'lee Simons
Detroit Michigan

"why we here?" Leon asked as him and Moni entered the large gates of the cemetery.

"we here to see mommy and daddy." Moni said taking his hand.

they walked over to the large headstone that hand both names carved into it.

Moni placed the bouquet of red roses against it. rubbing her hand over their death date moni felt a tear.

not even stopping herself she let them fall. "man I need you guys." she said.

"i don't know what to do."

"i'm having two babies at eighteen. Leon's birthday is this weekend. Elijah is a asshole i feel like imma be doing this all alone." she said as she began venting.

Moni used to come to see them often but she hasn't been since she got pregnant. she felt like if they were here they would be disappointed in her.

she never ever planned on being a teen mom. she just wanted to take care of her a leon.

now she has to take care of all four of them. she knew once they came she would be under a even greater deal of stress.

she didn't think she could do it. she saw how prepared Layla and Myzell looked to have Mariah then things changed as soon as she arrived.

but she was having two. no matter how much she tried to prepare she knew it was going to be very difficult.

she wasn't ready.

she just wanted her parents. she wanted them to guide her tell how to do it, what to do, how to better her, Leon and now her babies life's.

but now she just has to think "what would they do." instead of them telling her.

she would have dreams about them causing her to wake up in a cold sweat. She was stressing. she was just tired of all of it.

_____________________________

How do y'all feel about today's chapter and all the people in it ?

Please excuse the mistakes. shorter chapter.

Hope you enjoys this chapter of 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑡𝑠 Dont forget to vote,comment,Share, and add this to your library! <3