Chapter 40 (Final Chapter) [Like a thief in the night]

Psalm 34:18
"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

A/N: So, here we are.... The final chapter. I want to thank you guys for everything, this was my first ever book ive written from cover to cover and i do plan to publish it as an official book as soon as it gets more recognition. I will be doing some final edits and ive written some chapters exclusive to the book only, anyways... thank you all for your Votes, comments and support ♥️
See you in my next books :)

Aaliyah

I am sitting in my pyjama's on the bed, With my study bible in front of me, song of solomon open, waiting for a call from Maleek so we can finally start bible study, I chuckle to myself when i look at a tab that maleek mustve secretly noted in the book for me.

Song of solomon 1:15 How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes are doves.

He is my Solomon, Gosh your such a loser Aaliyah.  ha.. figures, months after Austin leaves me, God brings me my forever. I just know that God has sent him for me.

There is a verse in the bible that me and Maleek read together the other day. It says what God has put together no man can separate. This wont be separated. With me and Austin, it wasnt Love... it just wasn't at all. I feel this is it. I love him.

I am in Love with this man, i want him to be here forever. He is my forever. Its great to know that i can say that i love him and know he feels the same way about me. I look down to my Butterfly bracelet and a giant smile smacks on my face.

Something about knowing these butterflies wont fly off of my wrist, makes me explode with bliss. My hand that was stuck in a bag of toffee popcorn is shaken out by a loud knock on the door. I hear another loud bang follow. I rush up to the door and see Maleek through the small window .

Just when i thought my happiness couldn't get any better, it just multiplied. I look to his face and i can see its blank. He has no expression, he looks like the maleek i met that first night, the maleek who was closed off, who was mean to me, who didnt know how to love. What is going on right now?! With panic i open the door to let him in, he stays outside for a second and his face is still blank, as if he is pondering a thought.

"Maleek... are you coming in?" He looks up at me and his hard faced stare becames more of a wave of confusion. I walked back over to him and grab his hand. He was like a robot, his legs moved mechanically slow, each heavy step adding more anxiety to my heart. His body was heavy and his arms were weak.

His eyes show signs of complete fatigue and they were dead. He stared at the floor in the most unreadable expression. I put him in front of the couch and the robot just stood there waiting for me to press the right button that makes him sit down.

His head hangs down to the floor and he can barely look at me. I push his hefty body onto the couch and he falls down with a thump. "Please say something." i pleaded..

"Im sorry..." His face remained the same but his big lips opened slowly to speak in his deep tone. I looked at him in panic and he threw his head back with a sigh.

"What?"

"You have to promise me that you will forgive me when i tell you this okay?"