Chapter 8 [Eleazar]

Proverbs 18:10

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.

Aaliyah

Trigger warning! Graphic abuse, however this chapter is really important to the storyline..

God help me..

He is walking closer and closer. His breath is picking up more and more, His shoulders are bouncing high and low. I am scared as hell and cant help but beg him to stop and then... he stops. A few inches away from me. He.. he just stops. My eyes are widened as wide as possible.
He turns around and goes to the cupboard. He swings it open then pulls out a Cup. His grabs the bottle of alcohol from the side of the counter and fills his glass to the brim with it.

"What the hell is that Aaliyah." His back is turned against me and i can only watch his back go up and down. I kept mute. He took a big sip of his alcohol and then his breaths became louder. He waited a minute before he asked me again.

"I'm not asking you again Aaliyah, what the hell is that?" I wanted to talk so much. my mouth opened but I just couldn't get the words out. Within a second He slammed the glass on the counter and it shattered.

"WHAT THE HELL IS ON THE DAMN TABLE AALIYAH!" He turned around and smacked his hand hard on the table with the letters on it. I stumbled backwards and fell on the floor. My legs.. My legs! THEY ARENT WORKING. I try to stand up, he is moving closer to me and my damn Legs aren't working! Why! why now!

He reaches down on the floor, and grabs me harshly by my arms causing me to squeal. His grip was so hard that i could almost feel his fingernails dig into my skin through my clothes. I cried out for help. Begging and pleading for someone who wasn't even there!

"Did you really think that your ass could snitch on me and run?! Are you CRAZY?!" He now used the grip he had on my arms to slam my body against the hard wall opposite me. He stared me deep in my eyes as my cries got worse and worse.

"I'm sorry please Austin" My voice came out as a whisper. Barely audible.

"Austin, i promise i would never leave you. You have to believe me!" I begged him but my words only made him angrier to which he took it out on my poor weak body.

"I would end up just like my father?" He began to put me down and grabbeed my arms as i screamed in agony, Then he pulled up his sleeves and went to the table. He picked up one of the letters and threw it at my frail body. He then grabbed the whole bottle of alcohol and took a big gulp.

"Read." He said forcefully. He sat down at the seat near the table and slouched back in his seat with both of his legs apart. He put one arm on the table and one of his drink.

I was still rubbing my arms which where now pulsating and i couldn't focus on anything but that. He banged the bottle on the table once and shouted

"READ!" With haste i picked up the letter and looked at it. My stomach turned when i saw what was on it but regardless i read it.

"Um..."

"..i cant do this anymore. i just cant keep allowing this evil man to keep hurting me like this. I hate him. No i love him... but He continuously does me wrong, why cant he realize I'm a human being and not a boxing bag. I need to talk to someone about this. I should've asked his..."

My eyes close shut with shame from what i wrote next. I wrote it right after he abused me, i was mad and hurt. I should have never said this, why cant i ever do anything right?