Chapter 22 [I am not ashamed of the Gospel]

Psalm 31:24
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!"

Maleek

Its been about a week since ive done that interview on the real and damn am i facing the consequences of it. Ever since the episode aired i have lost Almost 15 members from the gym.

I had someone burst into my office the Yesterday and call me a homophobe before he yelled that he was leaving. I feel horrible that people are offended but i need to stand behind the word of God.

I just hope the big man has got something set up for me because im losing a hell of a lot of money because of this. I run a hand over my waves and say a quick prayer...

"God, you gotta do something about this. I stood on your word, please let this work for my benefit. You on my side right? Please let something be in store for me. In Jesus name" I say out loud

"Amen." I hear a light reply come from a familiar voice, I open my eyes and see Aaliyah in front of me, she is all smiles, despite the work situation. Thats what i can appreciate about her, she actually has learned a lot about not grumbling or mumbling about things anymore, i think she is understanding how to have more faith in God.

She sits down on the seat in front of me, ready and eager to do work. Another thing i love about her... Like, i mean, Love? I dont even know... But i admire how much of a hard worker she is, thats a big turn on.

I glance at her beautiful skin and glowing melanin, her brown eyes and long lashes, her gorgeous Kinky hair and her and pink lips. I bite my bottom lip then shake the thoughts out of my head when i realize what just overtook me.

  Jesus,jesus,jesus,jesus...

"Atleast Someone's in a good mood today...." I told her while removing my head from my laptop where it was lodged and moved my glasses down my face a little bit.

"Why wouldnt i be?" She wonders while sitting on the seat in front of me. "Well with the backlash of that interview and losing some members and all i thought that you would be feeling a type of way but its great your not!" I say, proud of her progress, My smile was as wide as possible, which i realized only happened with her.

"Actually i did something.." My face twisted into a cluster of confusion.

"You did something?" I asked her while closing my laptop screen a bit.

"Okay, i didnt want you to be too happy and im surprised you didnt see it already but.." She walks up behind me where im seated and points to my laptop. I raised an eyebrow at her and then shook my head at her.

"Rule number 1 Aaliyah, remember?"

"What the heck are you hiding on that laptop, every time i see you in this office you have your head stuck in that laptop." She puts her hands on her hips and squints her eyes at me, but that pure smile is still on her face and i cant help but stare at it for a while. Why do i want to pull her down to me right now and just hold her....

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus..

She smells amazing, like lavender. She is doing this on purpose! I know it, how mean of her. My head is gone right now especially when i realise how much i want her.. What am i even saying?

"Maleek!" Her hand is waving in front of my face as she yells my name. I am quickly brought back into the real world.

"I apologize, please show me what you did.."

"Wow.. please? You apologize? who is this man, Maleek is this still you? If you need help blink twice." She said while poking my shoulder.

"Either show me or get out so i can work." I said sternly, getting more impatient.