bonous chapter.

She laid their all snuggled up in his bare body. While he slept there holding her bare body with all the love and utmost care. The knock on the door Disturbed his sleep. He opened his eyes and his eyes felt blessed to see her angelic face as soon as he opened them. He smiled contended as he placed a lingering kiss to her forehead making her smile even in her sleep.

"Baby...," He cooed carssing her face making her whine and snuggle into him all the more.

"Sidharth sona hai...." She said shoving her face in his neck.

"But baby... U want to go office right??? Tera bada wala deal hai aaj..." He said and she reluctantly opened her eyes and pouted at him and he just unable to control kissed her pout making her whine all the more.

"Meko sona tha...." She said completely going over him making him hold her waist protectively.

"Agar tum chaho to I can help you stay awake you know... Kal raat ko hi demo diya tujhe..." He said winking at her and she blushed all red shoving her face into his neck and sidharth sniggered hard on her blushing face.

"Oh my God shehnaaz... Fuck I don't know how can you blush even after 7 years of marriage...like seriously..." He said chuckling some more while she pouted in his neck unknowingly planting a kiss there and he groaned.

"Tu itni sexy kyu hai..." He said flipping her beneath him and hovering over her. Making her bit her lips and shy down her gaze.

"Tum batao... Tum itne hot kyu ho..." She whispered trying to be a little bold.

"Pata nahi..."he said slamming his lips on hers kissing her passionately. His hands involuntarily found its way on her curves pinching her hard there making her scream.

"Shh...woh uthjayega...." Sidharth immediately placed his palm on her mouth stopping her from moaning.

And there came a knock on the glass division of the room making him groan.

"Agaya yaarr woh...." He cussed slamming his head on her shoulder and she giggled.

"Mumma...." A little innocent voice came from the glass division of the room.

"Mujhe kabhi kabhi doubt hota hai ki yeh mera baccha hai ya robbin ka..." Sidharth said with scowl on his face and shehnaaz widened her eyes.

"Sidharth.... "She hissed on his statement making him roll her eyes.

"Mumma...mumma.... Khoyo...dawaza khoyo...." The knocks turned into bangs and shehnaaz immediately pushed him off her and pulled on her nightie and threw his shorts on his face.

"Wear it." Commanding him she went near the glass door that divided the room into two parts and there stood her little munchkin she picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"Kaisa hai mela bacha." She cooed kissing his whole face.

"Mumma aaplo boo hua... Aapka awaaj aaya...." The little soul asked instead making her heart swell with affection for him. So as his father. Protective.

"Nahi puttu... Mumma thik hai.... Aap batao...accha nini kiya aapne..." She asked taking him towards the bed.

"Ha..pal meine mish kia aapko...." He said pouting and she did a little 'aww'.

"Mein kal se aapke shaat nini kalunga..." He declared as they got in the bed and sidharth groaned again.

"Isko meri sex life ka kachra karna hai..." He mumbled inaudibly but shehnaaz heard it nonetheless and slapped his face makes him pout too.

"Tera baccha kya aagya tu pati ko bhul gyi haa..." He said fake glaring her making her roll her eyes at him.

"Gool moning papa..." The 3 year old crawl towards him smacking a kiss ti his cheek making him smile and kiss back his cheek.

"Very good morning nonu.... You slept well.???" He asked pulling him over him and nonu sat on his stomach giggling and nodding at his question.

"Didi ko tang kiya aapne...." He asked and nonu sighed dramatically making shehnaaz snigger at his antics.

"No dada... Didi ne tang kiya nonu ko..." He explained cutely making him chuckle and kiss his cheek.

"Papa khushi ko bhi pyaar chaiye...." And there stood his princess in her cute power rangers night suit and nonu was wearing a mickey mouse one.

"Come here my princess...." He laughed pulling her on the bed while nonu went back to his mother snuggling in her chest.

"Papa mujhe aise dhishum dhishum karna power yengers jaisa..." Khushi said dreamily. She loved power rangers, she hated princesses with guts but sidharth would still call her princess much to he annoyance and she would whine but eventually gave up protesting because who could stop sidharth shukla.

"No dhishum dhishum bad... Haina mumma...." Nonu said making sidharth amd khushi both roll there eyes. He was so sensitive all a mumma's boy. He was a good boy never fussing on food, never crying unnecessarily and not creating any mess so so opposite of what khushi was.

"Haa baby... dhishum dhishum bad hota hai.... You don't listen to them come here listen to the song she said playing his favorite Doraemon title track on which he would giggle and dance through out the day.

"Yeh kitna chomu hai...." Khushi remarked making sidharth laugh and shehnaaz gasp.

"Khushi what's chomu...kaha se sikhee tu ye word." Shehnaaz asked with bewilderment.

"Naina maasi ne seekhaya ...." She says giggling and shehnaaz sighed facepalming herself.

"Tu uss naina ke saath rehna band kar... Meri princess ko bigaad degi woh pagal ladki." Sidharth said making khushi whine again on the princess word.

"Papa hume us bed pe nini nhi aata...hum kal se aapne saath soenge making sidharth groan again now for the nth time while shehnaaz giggled hard.

"Tujhe kyu itni hasi aarhi hai be.... " Sidharth said looking at her irritated while she giggled all the more.

"Aww puttu ko bura laga..." She cooed kissing her cheek while he still glared at her playfully ofcourse.
______

"Mujhe lagta hai hume aur ek baccha karlena chahiye...." She said sitting in his lap as he worked in his study.

"Ha taki mere sex life ki maa behen ho jaaye...." He said irritated again. His eyes still glued to his screen but his one arm was protectively locked behind her waist.

"Uske siva kuch soojta hi nahi hai na tujhe.... Kitna kameena hai tu...." She said giggling as she shoved her face in his neck giving a sweet bite there.

"Baby...." He took a deep breath before leaning back on the chair.

" I can't get enough of you...." He said pulling her face out of his neck and slamming his lips onto her oh not so sweetly. He kissed her passionately making her a panting mess once they left each other lips.

"Aur ek..." He demanded, again slamming his lips on hers devouring her to the fullest. His hands held her hips squeezing it softly and her fingers were lost in the thick locks of his hair. His hands found its way in his t-shirt and he was about to pull it of her body when a lock on the door disturbed them making them part away unwillingly.

"Kon hai...." He barked irritated to the core while shehnaaz again hissed on his today and he calmed himself down.

"Uhh....Sir.... Aapko bula rhe hai neeche raghav sir... important hai kuch bohout hi jyaada. Unhone bola ki aap aur madam jaldi neeche aajao...." Robbin yelled from the other side of the door and shehnaaz quickly got off him.

"Haa aarhe hai..." Shehnaaz said without sparing him a glance went off the room while he closed his work and moved downstairs sulkingly.

"Surprisee......" Everyone yelled as they came downstairs. And their eyes lit up looking at the decorations.

"Happy anniversary " they yelled again and sidnaaz's heart just melted seeing their efforts.

"Aww thanks guys...." Shehnaaz said hugging each one of them followed by sidharth.

____________

Hiii guyssss.... I was actually missing it so thought of writing a bonus chapter.... Do share your views and tell me if you still miss great biwi...❤️🥀🍂

#sidnaazforever🖤🥀🌙