Part 16

After their visit to mandir, sidnaaz went to shukla mansion.

Rita maa welcomed them,

"Bohout pyaari lag rhi hai meri bacchi, iss saree mein." Rita maa praised her. They were sitting in living room, and robin and meera aunty were serving them lunch.

"Thanks maa" she said with smile.

"Haa baby, aap bohout sundar lag rhi hai, mujhe to ekdum bahuraani wale vibes aa rhe hai." Meera masi said winking at rita maa.

Shehnaaz was blushing hell right now.

"Maa, mujhe kuch baat karni hai aapse." Sidharth said to maa, and under the table he was playing with sana's fingers.

"Bolo baccha." Maa asked him to continue.

"Hum shaadi kar rhe hai....." Sidharth said as it was the most easiest thing on the earth.

"Thike hai, kab kar rhe ho?" Maa asked casual.

Shehnaaz was looking at sidharth with open mouth, while sidharth smirked.

"Aagle hafte." He said. Smiling at her.

"Maine kal hi pandit ji se poocha. Vo bole next week bohout shubh hai shaadi keliye. Aaj friday hai, Monday ko engagement hogi. Uske 2 din baad mehendi, uske baad haldi, uske baad sangeet and saturday ko shaadi hogi, kaisa laga mera plan." Maa asked them smiling.

"Maa....aap... matlab...apko...shaadi...vo..kaise..."

Shehnaaz wasn't finding words to ask her to be sasu maa, she thought she will be shocked listening about their marriage thing, but here she made her shocked.

"Meko pata tha this was coming, Jab sidharth bola that he wants to spend some alone time with u, mujhe laga tha tum log shaadi karke hi aaoge.... But aisa nahi hua." Sidharth and maa had a good laugh on it.

While shehnaaz blushed.
___________________________________________

It was 4 pm in the evening, it takes 6 to 7 hours to reach mahabaleshwar. Sidharth had already booked a hotel for them in mahabaleshwar. They thought to spend night there and start their work from tomorrow.

Sidharth was driving with one hand and was playing with her fingers with other hand.

Suddenly it started raining.

They were in the outskirts of city. The hotel was bit away from here.

Suddenly there car stopped.

There was no one around, it was jungle at both the side of road.

Shehnaaz started panicking.

"Sidharth....ab kya kare, mu.... mujhe dar lag rha hai...." She said in scared tone.

"Baby kuch nhi hoga main hu na....ek aur baar try karta hu...." He said, and again tried to start the car, but it wasn't starting.

He tried to call a driver, there was no network.

Now sana was crying

"Hey....baby don't cry.... I m here baccha....no need to cry baba..." He hugged her and rubbed her back to console her.

"Sid...harth....me..meko...dar lag..rha hai." She said hiccuping.

"Mein hu na Darling yaha.... Hum bahar chalke dekhte hai....dekhte hai kuch help mile to...hmm???" He said softly.

She nodded her head positively.

He grabbed a back pack, which had some clothes and fortunately they found a umbrella.

They got down car. Sidharth held her hand tightly. They were moving towards Jungle area.

"Sidharth.....mujhe dar lag rha hai.... Yaha pe koi jaanwar hoga to.... Hum vapis chalte hai..." She said scared.

Suddenly there was a lightning and she hugged him tightly.

"Baby, I m right here...... Daro mat baccha.... I m here na...." He hugged her tightly, with is one hand and other hand held the umbrella.

"Baby..... See...waha se kuch light aa rha hai.... Shayad waha se kuch help mile." He pointed towards the direction.
She looked there.

"Sidharth vo safe to hoga na....." She asked looking towards him.

He thought bout her words but suddenly the strong wind drew through their faces, and took the umbrella with it.

Now they didn't had a umbrella, they were drenching in rain.

"Abhi koi option nhi hai.... Baarish bohout tej hai.... Jaa ke dekhte hai waha."  He said hugging her shivering body.
___________________________________________

They slowly went towards the area.... There was a house.... The can see some light over there.

 The can see some light over there

"Yeh to ghar he kisika..... Abhi hum jaayege to vo disturb ho jaayege na..." She said looking at him. He looked at her in disbelief.

They are drenching in rain, they can't return there home, they are in emergency, still she is thinking bout others. How can anyone be so selfless,he thought.

"But humare pass option nhi hai." He said kissing her forehead.

She nodded at him like a baby.

They proceed towards the house and knocked it.

They knocked it for 10 mins and door opened. And there they got the biggest shock.

___________________________________________

Heyaaaa guys I m back with the another chapter.....❤️

Sidnaaz shocked kyun hai..... Guess kro....

Agar sahi guess kiya to mein kal 2 chapters post karungi....

Excited for the next chapter???

Sidnaaz wedding on the way...😘

Till then, do vote and comment.🙏

Love
🖤🌍❤️💥💫⚠️