Part 47

"I am telling you last time...jo kuch bhi karna hai jaldi karo..." Raghav yelled dangerously angry making niti flinched back.

"F...first you assure me y..you won't kill him...." Niti said mustering the every ounce of courage she had within herself.

"Huh....to jo bhi woh kar rha hai...uska kya?" Raghav roared making Niti more scared.

"Niti... Tune mujhe Bhai bola haina?" Sidharth asked her calmly with teary eyes. She nodded yes.

"Bhai hi hai aap mere..." Niti said sincerely.

"Tumhe pata haina Shehnaaz mere liye kya hai? Mai ussi ke liye jeeta hoon... Sab kuch hai wo meri. Uske bina mujhe need, chain, yaha tak saas bhi nhi aati... Jab Uski aankh se aansu girte hai to mera dil tootta hai. Usse dard mein dekh kar mai Sau mauthem Marta hoon... Bacchi hai wo meri. Uske kharoch bhi aayi to mujhse bardaasht nhi hota..." Sidharth said like a maniac wiping his tears vigorsly. Niti was also crying seeing his break down. He held her arms and looked straight into her eyes. She could see fire behind his tears.

"Meri jaan basti hai usme.... Aur usne meri jaan ko chot pohochane ki koshish ki hai. Kaise chod du Mai usko? Kaise na maaru?" His eyes were scaring Niti. He had completely lost it. Raghav who was witnessing all this but didn't stop him.

"Meri Shehnaaz... Meri bacchi kitni Darr gyi hogi...  Kitni royi hogi wo... Usko kuch hogaya to...?" He was shivering. "I swear Zinda jala dunga mai Aarav ko..." He said pointing his index finger. Niti was terrified seeing this side of Sidharth. He was dying from inside. The only thing which can bring him back to his sense was his Shehnaaz. He so desperately wanted her to be safe and sound. Just a mere thought of something happening to her was daggering his heart. He closed his eyes to push away all his negative thoughts.

Suddenly he felt someone touching his feet. He looked down to find Niti sitting on the floor, her head held down. Her tears were falling on his feet.

"Niti... What are you doing?" Raghav asked.

"Bhai... Mujhe pata hai Shehnaaz apke liye kya hai. Mai bhi usko bohot pyaar karti hoon. Aur uske saath jo Aarav ne kiya, nobody can justify it." She raised her head to look at him with pleading eyes.

"Lekin please Bhai... Usko mat maaro. Khoon hai wo mera... I know he had crossed every limits but he is still my blood. Naam ke liye hi sahi but he's my family. Please don't kill him. I beg you...." She sobbed holding his feet. "Please don't...."

She cried her heart out. Raghav was feeling bad for her, but what she's saying is totally unacceptable. Sidharth summoned every bit of sympathy he had, but still can't bring him up to spear that Bastard who dared to harm his Shehnaaz. He can't bear someone touching his Shehnaaz and here Singhania took her away from him. Even if he knows that she's alright for now, he can't explain the pain he's going through. He wanted to give him the most horrific death. But he can't be blind to Niti's plea.  Afterall, he had accepted her as his sister and she's important to his brother as well as to Shehnaaz.

He made Niti stand straight and let out a deep sigh.
"Agar galti koi aur hoti to mai maaf karne ke baare mein sochta... Lekin jo galti Aarav ne ki haina, meri Sana ko haath lagake... Death is his minimum punishment." Niti looked down in disappointment.
"Par tumhare liye.... Nhi maarunga mai usko". He said leaving Raghav and Niti shocked. Niti couldn't believe what she heard.
"Usko bol denge ki uski zindgi uski behen ki bheek hai...jisko narag banane mein mai koi kasar nhi chodunga". He said looking away.

Suddenly the room filled with a ring tone. Raghav took his phone out from his pocket. Sidharth looked at him - "Roy hai..." Raghav said to him before attending the call.
Sidharth cautiously looked at Raghav's face. His heart was beating so fast that it reverbed the whole room.
Sidharth's hands started shivering as Raghav looked worried after hearing to Roy.

"Do whatever you want... Shehnaaz ko kuch nhi hona chaiye. Do you get me?" Raghav shouted making Sidharth go numb. Is something wrong with her? Did that motherfucker hurt her? He fisted his hand controlling his anger. But he couldn't stop the tears threatening to fall down from his eyes. She must be hella scared... Meri bacchi ro rhi hogi... She is suffering because of me...

"Bhai aap chalo..." Raghav said holding Sid's hand.

"Kya hua uska? Theek haina wo?" Sid asked. Raghav could see the pain in his eyes. "Bol na Raghav... Usko kuch nhi hua na?" He asked with uncertainty.

"Bhai... Aarav has taken her." Raghav said not looking at him. He felt Sidharth's grip loosening.

"Kaha? Kaha leke gye usko?" Sidharth's felt his voice chocking.

"Kisi ko nhi pata... Aarav kisiko saath leke nhi gya. But we have to find them". Raghav said shaking Sidharth's shoulder. He quickly gained his sense and wiped his face. He nodded as they both turned to go.

"Raghav...." Niti called. They both turned to her. "Aarav ka ek guest house hai... About 20 kilometres from here... Sana ko shayd wahi leke gye ho". She said as Raghav and Sidharth looked at each other and nodded. Raghav quickly pecked Niti's forehead.

"Usko sahi salamat leke aana". She said with teary eyes. Raghav nodded and went with Sidharth leaving Niti alone with endless tears.

Raghav got into the driver's seat and Sid sat beside him. Before starting the car, Raghav looked at a broken Sidharth. He put his hand on his. Sidharth turned to him and asked desperately-

"Meri Shehnaaz ko kuch nhi hoga na? Wo wo... usko..." Sidharth was at the verge of breaking down when Raghav cut him off.

"Bhai Bhai... shaant ho jao pehle... Aap aise toot nhi sakte abhi. She's waiting for you. She needs you. Usko sahi salamat leke aayenge hum. Theek hai..." Raghav said as Sid nodded like a child holding back his tears. Raghav pulled him into a brief hug and patted his back.

They drove to the location which Niti has sent.

It was a lonely house in the middle of a forest. There was no trace of any people, house or animals. Raghav and Sidharth parked their car outside the gate. They walked inside to see Aarav's car in front of the guest house.

They found the door unlocked and got inside. The sight they saw inside trailed the ground under Sidharth's feet.

"Sanaaaaaaaa............."

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

By: with_love_Anu (blame her for the cliffhanger 😅)