Part 39

"oh fuck... That was great..." He landed with the thud on a shehnaaz who her self was a panting mess.

"Biwi.......this feeling is so fuckin great....." He said making the heat on her cheeks rise.

"My blushu baby that is..." He chuckled biting her flushed cheek.

"Ahnnnn.... Sidhaaaarrrthh.... Mat kar .." she whinned pouting.

"Kya na karu meri jaan.... " He chuckled again, kissing her pout.

"Kutte waali harkatein mat kar..." She said pushing him off. She winced as she turned her back towards him.

"Babyyyy.... Mat kar... Dard hai nah... Come here." He said turning her around, carefully and pulling her on himself. She sighed as he massaged her lower back. She needed this.

"Kinni pyaari biwi hai meri.... Kitna pyaar karta hu tuje, pata hai..." He baby talked her kissing her cheek.

"Sidhaaaarrrthh...." She said, almost whinned. The pain affecting her mood.

"Kya hua babuuu..." He asked kissing her cheek again... This he is allot obsessed with it nowadays... Specially in these two days after marriage.

"Pyaar kar mujhe...." She said snuggling closer to him.

"Abhi kiya na babyyy... But if you want we can go for round 2" he said winking at her.

"Sidhaaaarrrthh... Kutta hai tu ek no. Ka... Ganda wala nahi yaaarrrrr... Cute cute wala pyaar kar." She said slapping his bare chest.

"Merriiiiii jaaanaaa.... Kitni cute hai meri biwi.... Sabse smart, abhi kitna smartness dikhaya meri Biwi ne... Mahan banke, khudko aur mereko hurt karke." He chuckled at his own words, as they laid under the duvet all bare and nude.

"Ahannnn... Mat kar sidhaaaarrrthh... Fir tu inna gussa kyu hota hai... Teri ankhein hai na..." She said poking his closed eyes, " puri laal ho jaati hai... Fir meko kuch soojta nahi hai.... Kuch bol hi nhi paati mein...." She said pouting, making him smile.

"Babyy aise nhi na hota.... You've to tell me na bubba.... Jabtak we won't communicate well, we won't grow na... Engagement ke time, I fucked up... So this time i asked you na... Teko chance diya na meine... Jyaada disclosed karneki jaroorat nhi thi na... Bus kehdeti tera nhi hai... That you're bounded with the promise... Mein aage kuch nhi poochta." He said her softly stroking her hair.

"Pata hai mujhe... But mein... Meko kuch samaj nhi aaya... Meko sooja nhi kuch kya bolu.... Bus ek hi tha dimmag mein ki naina ka naan nhi aana chahiye...meri galti hai , I m sorry..." She said her eyes tearing up.

"Nahi nahi... Mer jaan.... Its ohk bubba... See am not angry... Neither am hurt... Ro mat meri jaan, dil toot ta hai mera... Shh..." He hushed her holding her closer, stroking her hair and showering kisses on her face.

"Neend aa rhi hai.... "She said yawning.

"Pehle lets have a shower.... Pain thoda kam ho jaayega..." He said kissing her head.

"Utha ke leke jaa...." She said closing her eyes.

"Okieee..." He said kissing her cheek.

He gently picked her up, and made her stand in the shower, while the warm water poured down both their bodies, providing her a little relief.

She completely leaned on Siddharth... Putting her almost all weight on him. While sidharth held her close, feeling
.
.
.
.

"Sidharth... " She called as he made her wear her clothes. He himself in nothing but shorts.

"Ha meri jaan..." He said pulling down a t-shirt through her head. A hoodie, his one, oversized. Making her look too cute.

"I am feeling so... Complete." She said as they laid in the bed, snuggling close to each other.

"Hmm???" He just hummed want to listen a explanation further.

"Like The weaving the last thread of our completeness. Mind, body, soul, heart... Everything." She said it so simply, but it touched his heart. They are complete indeed as, husband and wife.

"Like the gates of bliss opening.... Not just a physical one, but a soulful one too." He added further, voicing her unspoken words.

"Like humesha wala pyaar..." Shehnaaz said smiling.

"Like sidnaaz wala pyaar...." He said kissing her lips softly.

"Sidnaaz wala pyaar..." She affirmed again.

"Baby... wait..." He said suddenly said detaching himself from her, taking something from the drawer besides the bed, making her frown.

"Here..." He said giving her a pill and glass of water. She gulped down, without asking question and again laid down.

"Kaisi pill thi..." She asked regardless of having a fair ideas.

"Birth control..." He said sighing.

"Kyu... Bacche nahi chahiye..." She asked as her heart felt a prick.

"Biwiii.... Of course I want... But abhi nahi... Hum dono khud bacche hai abhi... We are financially set, but mentally bhi na.... Moreover, safety issues... We can't neglect the fact that I am involved in mafia.... Meko anxiety hota hai... I can't afford to loose you... Mein tumlogon ko kuch nahi hone dunga, vo baat alag hai... Aur your dreams have taken a backseat, in this marriage thing... I know... And I don't want to bound you again by the child. Lets take time... Explore... enjoy our life as a couple...tough the parenting is the most blessed feeling to ever feel phir bhi ek baar bacche ho gye... Things won't be same na... Priorities will change... And I want to spend some time with us... Just us you and me and our sidnaaz wala pyaar... And top of everything... I don't want khushi to be neglected shehnaaz... She is too small to get another little one. And for now, I think khushi is enough na baby.... Aut bhi to ek baby hai mera...." He said kissing her forehead, pulling her closer.

"Tu itna acchaa kyu hai..." She asked with misty eyes, totally spellbounded with the confession of him.

"Kyunki meri biwi itni achi hai..." He said chuckling.

Shehnaaz did nothing just pecked his lips, making him groan and pull her again for a proper kiss. She smiled between kiss and softly carssed his subtle.

__________________________________________________
A full sidnaaz chapter.

Husshhh.... Here's the chapter... I m quite late I Know.... But aaj mera English ka paper tha and it was so fuckin amazing.... Matlab mein extra ka bhi likh ke aayi... With 2 supplements, aur mera 1 naya pen aur ek purana wala pen khatam ho gya ....

I m happy with my performance... Atleast English keliye... Aur aapko pata hai...

Skill writing mein ek topic tha... Expansion of idea, aur topic tha 'the book close to my heart' aur guess what mein jaake, pura Sanu0000 ki book 'lanes of lahore'  ka summary likh ke aayi by god...😂😂

Do vote and comment...💜🖤✨

Aur meko next part keliye maska lagao... Comments meko bohout chahiye 50++

Aur be ready for #tu yaheen hai...❤️

_________________________💜🖤✨

#sidnaazforever💫💜🖤✨