Part 35

"baby yaaarrrrr..... Kitni rasmein hai.... Honey moon kab hai yaar." Sidharth said whining
Shehnaaz was getting herself ready, as they need to get dress up for some post wedding rituals.

"Sidharth would you stop the tantrums and wear your kurta." She said pinning her pallu on her shoulder.

"Make me wear...." He said throwing his green kurta on her face.

"What the fuck... Mera make up kharab hojata." She said catching his kurta which was going to hit her face and ruin her make up for which she spend like hours.

"Kya jaroorat hai makeup ki... Bhootni lagti hai." He said laying on the bed.

"Sidharth not again... Get up " she said whining, it took her so much time to wake him up few hours ago, and she was not going to do it again.

"Then make me wear..." He said turning and laying on his stomach.

"Accha thik hai... Ab uth jao." She said trying to pull his bis frame with her tiny hands.

Sidharth sat up and hugged her stomach, making her sigh.

She pulled down the kurta through his neck.

"Yaar humesha matching jaroori hai kya.." he said looking at her green colored sequinned saree.

" he said looking at her green colored sequinned saree

"Kyu koi problem hai..." She asked glaring him.

"No.. just a silly question." He said gulping, who would think that a ruthless mafia fears a girl who is now his wife.

She brushed a comb through his hair setting them properly with gel.

"Baby tereko stylist banna chahiye tha yaar... This looks good." He said checking himself in mirror.

"I know" she said raising her imaginary collar.

"Now gimme a kiss before you apply that lipstick." He said turning towards her.

She smiled at him and locked her arms around his neck. And his arms involuntarily locked behind her waist.

"How do you manage to look more beautiful every fuckin time." He said groaning.

"How do manage to look more cute every time??" She said kissing his cheeks.

"I m not cute ohk... I m hot, ladkiyan marti hai mujhpe." He said smirking.

"Mar hi jaye to behtar hai..."she said making faces, making him chuckle.

"Kitni cute hai be tu ...." He said kissing her nose.

"Mein bhi hot hu yaar." She said pouting.

He leaned forward amd smooched her pout

"I know." He said again slamming his lips on her.

This feeling was different, their first proper kiss after marriage, her first kiss as his wife, the feeling was indescribable. They were pouring out their befuddled emotions in it. For them it was never their ear in which they whispered, it was their hearts. And it was never their lips which they kiss, it was their soul.

"Trust me baby, when I kiss you it tastes like heaven." He said resting his forehead on hers.

"Our first kiss as husband and wife."she said with blush.

"Babyyyy, trust me you blush so sexy..." He said biting her cheek.

"Aaa... Sidhaaaarrrthh na karo na..." She said rubbing her cheek and being all the more red.

"Chal lets take a selfie as a memory..."sidharth said grinning.

They posed, their lips slightly touching each other.

"We will always keep every memory of us." She said kissing his cheek.

Their moment was broke by neetu and naina storming in the room.

"Yaar bhai baadmein romance karlena...ab to aapki hi hai vo zindagi bhar... Abhi rasmein karne do." Neetu said pulling her away making sidharth glare her.

"Ghooro mat aur neeche chalo..." Naina said dragging shehnaaz downstairs.

Sidharth shaked his head and went downstairs.
____________________________________________
___________ i know short update but bear with it 💜💫