Part 4

Sidharth opened his eyes. And saw the most beautiful scene. Shehnaaz was all snuggled up in his chest. Last night he got the most beautiful sleep ever. Light from window disturbed her sleep, she stirred in sleep and opened her eyes. She saw Sidharth already staring at her. She slightly rubbed her eyes and gave him her million dollar smile which reflected on his face too.

"Good morning sweet heart." He said pecking her forehead.

" Morning. " she greeted him back. She snuggled more in his chest. She was really a baby. He smiled and pulled her more to himself.

"Freshen up baby. Lets have breakfast. "

"Hmm....time kya hua hai." She asked him. He took his mobile and saw the time. It was 9:22 he told her. She parted lazily and sat up on bed. She stretched her arms. No. She wasn't doing it purposely. She was doing it innocently. But sidharth found it innocently tempting. He was staring at her flexing back. She got down from bed and was moving towards bathroom but suddenly stopped midway. And turned towards him and pouted looking and him. He raised his brow at her.

"Kapde ni hai mere pass." She made a cute sad face. But still it was sad. He can't see her sad.

" Just a minute baby." Saying so he moved towards balcony taking his mobile he called someone and came back. She was still in the same position with her pout. He himself knew how he was controlling himself to kiss that pout. He stood in front of her and put the strand falling on her face at back of her ear. Again kissed her forehead. He himself didn't know why he was kissing her every now and then. There trance was broken by the knock on door. Sidharth groaned and opened the door there stood two people with 2 suitcases. He told them to bring those suitcases in the room and they did. They simled at sana and she also returned. They left.

" I got some stuff for u. If u don't like it just lemme know. I'll get other one." She nodded like a child and opened a suitcase. She was mesmerized seeing the clothes in it. They were so classy and branded. She opened the another one suitcase. It also had some clothes and one box. She opened that box, it was beautiful.

It had all the matching jewellery for all the dresses

She got up and hugged Sidharth so tightly. Sidharth too reciprocated. She gave a long kiss on his cheek and said.

"Bohot accha hai sab kuch. Your choice is too good mr. Shukla." She said giggling.

" thank u miss gill. " he said laughing.

______________________________________

They were doing breakfast. Sidharth was just staring at shehnaaz. She was wearing a pink floral dress with deep neck. Exposing her lil cleavage and her birthdmark. Which was heart shaped. He was just obbssed with that birthmark. It was so tempting. He so wanted to bite it. But controlling himself.

 But controlling himself