Part 36

"how dare you.... How fuckin dare you.????" He seethed holding her neck and pushing her to the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing bhai......." Raghav said coming in the room.

Raghav pushed him off from her and took sana in his arms.

"Raghav stay out of it...." Sidharth shouted on raghav who was holding sobbing sana in his arms.

"How should I .... You almost choked her..." Raghav replied equally raged.

"Tumhe kuch pata nhi raghav, kya hua hai .... Let me deal with it." Sidharth stated calmly this time.

"I may not know kya hua hai... But this is definitely not the way to deal with it." Raghav said holding her more tightly.

Sidharth's heart pricked looking at her crying in other man's arms.

"Raghav..... I am saying Stay. Out. Of . It." He said through gritted teeth.

But before raghav could reply, he felt sana's body loosening in his hold.

"Cupcake.... Hey cupcake get up... Sana..." raghav started patting her cheeks.

"Shehnaaz... Baby ..." Sidharth started to take her in his arms but raghav didn't let him.

"Don't you dare touch her ...." Raghav shouted on sidharth and picked sana in his arms.

His heart felt a crunch listening raghav's words, but he didn't had time to feel pain. He immediately called doctor and barked on him to come as soon as possible.

"She didn't just faint, she had a panic attack. And sorry to say, but it was so careless of the people around who didn't even noticed." Doctor said seriously.

Raghav and sidharth looked at each other glaring.

"We are sorry doctor, but is she fine now??" Sidharth asked doctor. And doctor nodded telling them the do's and don't s

"Why are you concerned.... Weren't you the one who was shouting on her."raghav said once the doctor left.

"Raghav please not now."sidharth said extremely guilty for his actions.

"Ohk... But please get out... I don't want you near her." Raghav said caressing shehnaaz's hair.

"What do you mean my that, she is my fuckin wife.... I have the right..."sidharth seethed at him fully raged. What does he means by he don't want me near her.

"This.... Exactly this... Bhai sorry, but she is way too fragile and I don't want you to burst over her." Raghav said calmly.

"See bhai... Give her some space, beth ke suljhao.... but abhi nahi, she just had a panic attack and she is scared. That choking scene triggers her, reasons I don't know, kisi movie mein bhi dekhti hai to she starts sweating.I m sure misunderstanding hai. But just a little time " Raghav said this more calmly and geniunely.

Sidharth understood what he was saying and left the room with out a single word.

Why is his life so fucked up.... He remembered what he saw few minutes ago.

Flashback

Sidharth's head was aching so her asked her for pills.

"Baby... Sir dukh rha hai... Yaha pe pills nhi hai..." He said going through box of meds.

"Mere purse mein hai ek..." She said in daze as she was busy playing with khushi.

But when he opened the purse... He wasn't aware that it is gonna crunch his heart in pieces.

______________________________________________

the last phase of great biwi...🖤✨

Kya hua hogaaaaa?????? Guess karoooo jaldi jaldi....🖤✨

Guess karoge to tomorrow 2 parts.

Aur mera exam bekaar gya...🤧😤