Part 15

Sidharth put on his shirt , and bathroom door clicked open, and there she stood with the pout, in the same saree.

"Kya hua meri jaan." He asked her, pulling her towards him and kissing her pout.

"Hum mandir jaa rhe hai na?" She asked like kid.

"Hmm" he replied, playing with her hair stand.

"To, kuch traditional pehna chahiye na?" She again asked.

"Hmm" he hummed kissing her forehead.

" Fir mein yeh saree pehen ke chalti hu na, meko achhi lagi ye saree, please."
She made her best puppy face to which sidharth melted instantly.

"Ohk, but ek shart hai." He grinned mischievously.

"Aur vo kya hai?" She asked with frown.

"Meri punishment vapis leni hogi, aur meko ek bonus kiss bhi deni hogi." He said with smirk.

"Awww, mele kullu ko, kissie chahiye? Mela pyaala pyaala, cutu cutu baby.......me teko bohot sari kissie dungi, aur punishment bhi nhi dungi." She baby talked him.

"Baby, abhi tu jo bhi boli na, sab kuch bohout pyaara tha, exept that kullu thing." He made a face while speaking kullu.

She giggled.

"Kullu to mera tu hai, sabse pyaara." Saying so she smacked a kiss to his cheek.

"Chale?" She asked.

"Ji nahi, pehle Bonus kiss." He said naughtily.

She just shyly looked down.

"Shehnaaz..." He said huskily.

"Han ji....?" She said looking at him.

That 'han ji' sounded so good to him. Again he was getting biwi vibes. Her being dressed in saree. Her addressing him han ji, her shyness, her every action was giving him biwi vibes. He just wanted to marry her as soon as possible.

"Let's get married asap." He said looking in her eyes.

"Hmm." She hummed smiling, looking in his eyes.

There was something that his eyes held. There was love, possessiveness, protectiveness, affection, care, it was mixture of all the things.

" Sidharth...."

"Hmm...?"

" Mandir se aane ke baad, Raghav ke pass chalenge." She said. Immediately his expression changed.

" Hume pata nhi hai Shehnaaz vo Kaha hai." He let out a sigh. A sad one.

She cupped his face, and made him look at her.

"U trust me...?" She asked with utmost softness.

"More than anything." He said looking in her eyes. He was too confident. She made him sit on bed, and stood in between his legs. He was holding her waist. She cupped his face.

"To, sunoo.... Hum koshish karte rahenge, aur raghav zinda hai. Ye baat tum bhi feel karte ho, aur me bhi. Bhagwan hame zaroor madat karenge. Hum himmat nhi harenge. We should be positive right. If destiny has it plans, then we can't do anything. But we should try.... Kya pata isbar we will succeed." She explained him ever so softly. And like always, her words did magic on him.

"But hume, kuch nhi pata naaz..... Vo india mein hai bhi ya nahi, kuch nhi pata. Not a single thing. Kaha dhundenge usse?" He asked, in a low voice.

" Mujhe lagta hai..... Vo shayad india mein hi hai....." She said, lost in her own thoughts.

"Aur vo kaise....?" He asked perplexed.