Part 19

"yaar Sammy..... Teri biwi ko kya problem hai humari love life se....." Raghav said whining.

"Vo naina ko bhi le gyi...."

"Niti ko bhi...."

"Sana ko bhi..."

"Aur vo khud bhi chali gyi." Sammy sighed.

"Abhi kuch nhi karsakte.... Neetu nhi maanegi .... " Raghav said.

"Chalo bhai.... So jaate hai.... Sidharth aur raghav bed pe so jau... Mein aur sammy niche so jayenge....." Asim said yawning.

"Mein mera bed nhi share kar rha.... Itna bada mansion hai.... Tumlog apne apne rooms mein so jau... I need privacy." Sidharth said.

"Kaheki privacy.... Sana to chli gyi...." Asim said chuckling, everybody laughed.

While sidharth gave them a death glare and everyone kept quiet.

"Guysss.... Apna mood mat sadao.... Girls waha pr enjoy kar rhi hai... Hum yaha pr karte hai...." Raghav said.

"Thik hai...." Asim agreed.

Sammy and sidharth were dragged along.
___________________________________________

"Suno.... Neetu... Mein abhi ayi... Sidharth gussa hoga..." Sana tried to convince her.

"Ha ha... Tum to jaogi hi na apne sidharth ke pass.... Hum itne din baad aaye hai phir bhi usko apni sidharth ki hi fikr hai." Naina said dramatically.

"Vaisa kuch nhi hai...."

"Vaisa hi hai... Ab to tum hume bhul hi jaogi...." Neetu added.

"Offo.... Abhi vo sab chodo... Sana tu apne fiance ko baad mein mana lena.... Pehle movie dekhte hai...." Niti said.

After a long discussion, girls decided to watch a-dil hai mushkil.

They were watching movie. But sana wasn't finding it any interest in watching movie.

Reason...??? Her kullu was angry.

She was waiting for girls to fall sleep so she can sneakily meet him.

___________________________________________

It was almost 2 pm in the night. Girls were slept anyhow in the room.

She quietly removed the quilt and grabbed her phone, and checked the time. She one last time looked at girls and quietly tip toed out of the room.

She stood outside the boys room, the door wasn't locked. She slightly pushed the door open making sure it won't make any sound.

She gasped looking at the room

Empty wrappers of chips were scattered on the floor. T.V was on.

Boys were sprawled anyhow on the floor.

And sidharth was sleeping on bed like king. She smiled looking at him.

He continuously twisting and turning in sleep.

That means he isn't able to sleep.

She slowly went towards the bed and sat right next to his head, she was running her hands through his hairs.

Sensing her presence he immediately put his head in her lap. She smiled at his guesture.

She knew he isn't sleeping, that is why she came here. She sat there for few minutes. After few minutes she kissed his forehead and was about to move when she felt a grip on her wrist. She turned around and saw that sidharth is holding her wrist.

She gasped at him.

He pulled her back and again kept his head on her lap.

"Sidharth, koi dekhlega....." She said in low voice caressing his cheeks.

"Dekhne do, tum yahi so jau, mujhe neend nhi aa rhi." He mumbled snuggling more in her thigh.

"Sidharth accha nhi lagta..... Sammy, raghav aur asim bhi to hai na yaha. Mein yaha nhi so sakti." She tried to explain him.

Suddenly he got up and dragged her out of the room.

"Sidharth, kaha leke jaa rhe ho." Sana whisper yelled him. But he dragged her without saying a word. And next she was pinned to the closed door of room.

"Sidharth chodo..... Neetu ko pata chala to naraz ho jaayegi." She tried to explain him but was met with the sharp pain on her neck. She hissed a lil and then she can fell his tongue soothing it.

He slowly came down and bit her birthmark.

A sweet moan escaped from her mouth and was immediately shut with his rough lips. He was kissing the hell out of her. His hands were inside her t-shirt carssing her curves. He pinched her nipple, making her wince. Taking this as an opportunity, the entered his tongue in her mouth. He explored every corner of her mouth, she let him dominate, because she knew its not of any use to protest. She was tasting like honey.

Finally they broke the kiss. He rested his forehead on hers. Both were panting. Her cheeks were red and eyes were closed due to there deeds. He smiled at her and slowly caressed her cheek.

"You know what, I missed u.... I missed u so frickin much." He said once they both were calm.

"Me too." She said with cute blush.

"You are looking like tomato." He said chuckling.

"Sidhaaaarrrthh." She whinned, playfully hitting his chest.

He dragged her to the bed. Both laid in the bed in their usually position. Sidharth snuggled up in her chest. And her hands in his hairs.

"Baby......"

"Hmm...."

"Thanks...."

"Kisliye....."

"For existing......" He said kissing her neck.

She smiled pecking his hairs.

"Sidharth...."

"Hmm...."

"Thanks...."

"Kisliye....."

"For giving me the reason to exist." She said again kissing his hairs.

He looked up and softly pecked her lips.

___________________________________________

Heyaaaaa guys I m back......

Kaisa laga aaj ka chapter???

Comments mein batao.

Please do vote and comment 🙏

Guyssss mujhe ek advice chahiye aapse.... Mein soch rhi thi ki Abdullah urf aarti singh ki entry karvadu.... Aapki ka kya kehna hai.... mein use konsa role du.

Comment section mein aapki choice batao.

A. Sid ki nakchadi behen.

B. Sid ki friend, jiski hum bohout bezzati karenge.

Majority wins😌

Love
🖤🌍💥💫❤️⚠️