Part 18

Sidharth waked up to the sound of birds chirping. He rubbed his eyes, and looked at her, his sunshine. She was all snuggled up in his chest, her face glowing with morning light. Lips had a slight pout. She was beautiful, too beautiful.

He bend down and kissed her pout.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Uffff.... That smile....her smile is so pretty....he can die to see her smile.

"Good Morning" she said in her cute voice.

"Morning sweetheart." He said kissing her forehead.

They stayed in same position for few minutes. She was tracing patterns on his chest.

"Sidharth...??"

"Hmm..."

"Maa kitni khush hogi na... Saviour ko dekh kar."

"Hmm..."

"Sidharth....??"

"Hmm..."

"Hume naina aur asim ko batana chahiye na, humari shaadi ke baare mein."

"Hmm..."

"Sidharth.....hmm ke siva bhi kuch bolo.."

"Hmm..."

"Sidhaaaarrrthh...."

"Hmm..."

"Sidharth... Meko attention chahiye..."

"De to rha hu na Darling..."

"Kya attention de rhe ho tum....tum merese pyaar hi ni karte."

Suddenly he hovered over her and bit her cheek.

"Ahhhh.... sidharth, kya kar rhe ho..?" She whinned rubbing her cheek.

"Pyaar...." He said grinning.

While naaz blushed.

"Awwww... My baby looks so cute while blushing." He said making her more red.

___________________________________________

"Bhaiiiii.... Meko dar lag rha hai.... Sab thik to hoga na.... Niti ki safety and all." Raghav was little tensed, sidnaaz were taking raghav and niti to shukla mansion.

"Raghav...... Don't worry.... Sab thik hoga...aur niti bhi safe hogi vaha pe...."

Sidharth said patting his shoulder.

While raghav nodded.

Sidharth had sent the location to the driver and ordered the car.

They were sitting in the car. Sidharth was driving, raghav was passenger seat, and girls were at back.

"Cupcake.... Tune to bhai pe jaadu hi kardala.... You know niti, bhai was very calm person.... I never thought bhai will get married someday.... But I think cupcake made some magic." Raghav said in disbelief.

Sidnaaz smiled looking at each other from Mirror.

"Meko bhi nhi laga tha.... Ki mera chota bhai merese pehle shaadi karega..." Sidharth said teasing raghav.

Raghav scratched his nape, while niti blushed.

"Raghav, the way u are blushing.... No one will say that u r a mafia." Sidharth said chuckling. All burst into laughter.

___________________________________________

Rita maa, opened the door and was met with the teary  eyed raghav...... She took 2 mins to register the situation.