Part 8

She was walking on the road. Totally lost in cussing her fate. Was she that unwanted that every freaking time when she fall for something it is snatched so brutally from her, it was raining she was all soaked in rain, it was night time almost 9:30. Her tears mixing with rain, still he remember that words of that man. And her heart wasn't ready to accept that brutal truth. But still it was truth, she didn't know where she was going, just walking on the street that lead her nowhere. Her mind rolled back to last few hours.

She was at the backside of an old Mandir of lord shiva. The temple was pretty old, there were dried leaves all over. It was such a isolated place. She didn't know what that man was going to tell her bout sidharth but she was curious to know. She was looking towards the mountains when she felt a tap on her shoulder, she flinched a little and gasped looking at her back. There a man stood. Wearing full black clothes. A long black leather jacket, and a hat that didn't allow her to see his face.

"Ka...kaun ho tum?? Aur mujhe yaha kyu bulaya hai?? And what do u want to tell me bout Sidharth?? " She said in one breath.

"Chillax darling." He said putting his hand on her shoulder which she jerked. He chuckled at he move.

" To lets start.... To main kaun hu ye important nhi hai......tumhe yaha kyu bulaya ye tumhe thode time main pata chal jaayega.....aur sidharth ke bare main to tumhe jo bhi bataunga i don't think u will be able to digest it." He said with a smirk.

"Dekho tumhe jo kuch bhi batana hai jaldi batau." She said irritated.

"To suno......tumhara sidharth ek mafia hai....... uske kai saare illegal bussiness hai aur usne abhi tak 1000 se bhi jyaada jaane liye hongi." He said with the smirk.

"What....shut the fuck up....tumhe kya laga tum mujhe kuch bhi bataaoge aur mein tumhari baat man lungi?? Mujhe mere sidharth pe pura bharosa hai.....and agar aisa kuch hota to vo mujhe pehle hi bata deta." She said all angry...

"Tch..tch... kitten meko pata tha tum aise hi react karogi.....but mere pass proof hai...dekho...." He said showing her the video.

In which sidharth was brutally killing a man, cussing him badly. She gasped at the video. Tears started rolling down her eyes.

"Na...nahi...ye sidharth nhi hai...no...aise nhi ho sakta.... sidharth...wo kisi ...ki jaan...nhi le sakta....wo bohout acha hai..." She spoke through her tears.

"Koi baat ni darling......tumhe thoda time lagega register karne mein but this is the truth. Aur sach hamesha kadva hota hai." Saying so he laughed and gone. Leaving a shattered shehnaaz behind. How could life be so brutal. Why alway her. Is she that unwanted. Now is their anything left in her life. She was in love that man..... blood damn love.....she was going to express her feelings soon but......boody life.....asshole life.

She was back to reality with the horn of car. She quickly moved away. She went to beach nearby.  She didn't took a cab she walked till the way. She was sitting on the sand. It was night. She hadn't ate since afternoon. Place wasn't much crowded. She was crying her heart out for her cruel destiny. Stars, moon, that calm water and thet gentle breezes were the only ones to witness their trauma.
___________________________________________

"Where the heckkk you are Shehnaaz.....why aren't u answering my calls god dammit." He roared, in the living room.

"Sidharth calm down.......humare log dhund rhe hai use....." Vijay tried to make him understand.

"How the fuck i can be calm man.....its almost 10 and she is not home. Calls ni utha rhi......not even replying my texts, how the fuck m going to hold my calm." He answered in the same pitch.

"Okk...ok....tell me is her phone on or switched off ???." Vijay asked in a gentle voice.

"Phone is on but she isn't answering. I don't know weather she is fine or not main ashram jaake aaya, uske puraane apartment jaake aaya but she is no where...." With this he broke down. He sat on the couch holding his head in his hand. Fighting with his tears.

"Sidharth...... don't loose hopes main uska location track karvata hu....just wait." Saying so he called a person and asked him to find her location. And fortunately they got it.

"Sidharth.....chal get up.....uska location mil gaya hai.....she is at juhu beach." Vijay said.

"What...!!! Beach at this night...vo bhi akele....has she lost it.??" He screamed.
__________________________________________

He parked the car at distance and their he saw her crying her lungs out. His heart shattered in millions seeing her state. Why was she crying? What happened to her? Is she ok? There were multiple questions, but not a single answer.

" Have u lost it shehnaaz." He roared at her sitting beside her and turning her to face him.

" Itni raat ko kya kar rhi thi tum yaha...huh..kitne pareshaan the sablog.... atleast ek call pick karleti.....I was loosing it god damnit.!!!" He said in the same pitch. She sat there totally numb only tears flowing down her face.

"Shehnaaz baby.....are u ok...... please talk to me sweetheart......what have i done baby......meko bata na baby kya hua hai. Tujhe....aise kyu behave kr rhi hai tu...huh..??" He asked, this time pleading. Cupping her face.

"Tumne mujhse chupaya kyu" she asked coldly.

"What?" He asked perplexed.

"Yahi ki tum....tum....mafia ho." She asked looking in his eyes.

Sidharth's heart dropped in his stomach. This was it he was fearing......and just that happened......she got to know from other person.

"Tu...tumhe kisne bataya...who told u?" He asked hesitantly.

"That doesn't matter..... Tumne mujhse chupaya this matters.....i bloody trusted u and u broke it brutally......u know what i love u..... I was going to confess it but....my bloody fate.....my fucking life... Khush rehna nasib mein hi nahi hai.....just leave sidharth....just leave." She said in her broken and shaky voice.

"Main....tumhe bataane wala tha baby.....it was just....i...i was scared that u might leave me....." He said in whisper.....her confession that she loves him......if it was in some other context of situation then he would be on cloud nine but righy now.....he didn't Know.

"Wo to main abhi bhi jaane wali hu.....i think i don't deserve happiness......tumhe koi problem nahi hogi mere bina.....trust me.....humari duniya alag hai......hum nhi reh sakte saath." She said crying.

"Na...nahi don't say it ...... please don't say it..... I can't leave without u..... please.." he said hugging her. Her arms stayed loose on her sides.

"Kyu....why can't u stay without me....huh...kon hu main tumhari....??? Just tell me who am i to u....??" She said breaking the hug.

This was it......he himself didn't know who she was to him.....but now he knows it......he was in love with her.....and she loves him too.....but still he can't answer her.
___________________________________________

Heyaaa guy's i m back.....new chapter..... Shehnaaz got to know....who was that man....news character....guess the name..... The one from opposite fandom itna hint kaafi hai......tell me in comment section that who he must be???

Do comment and vote💫

Love
🌎💖💫🤞🖤