part 1

So it was first weeding Aniversary of Neetu and her husband Sameul.
The day before their Aniversary party they went to little star for donations.
They did the donation,met with kids and were about to leave

" Baby tum aage jao mein formalities puri karke aaya." Said Samuel ever so cutely. Its been a year, but they still have that spark in them selves. Neetu kissed his cheek and just hummed in response.

She was in at the entrance door when she bump into someone. She was a girl. So beautiful, in white shirt and black ripped jeans. Files which were in Neetu's hand fell down.

"Sorry" that girl said so cutely, making an apologetic cute face.
"She is such a cutie pie" Neetu thought.
She started picking up the files, she collected the files and gave it to Neetu.
"Sorry again" she said.
"It's ohk but tum itni jaldi mein kyun ho?" Asked neetu

"Nope jaldi mein nahi hu, vo aaj bachhon ka first semester ka exam hai na....to mujhe tension ho rahi thi usike baare soch rahi thi, vo mein mein apni hi dhun mein chal rahi thi. Isliye takragayi." She explained cutely.
" Ohh to tum Sana ho?" Neetu asked.

She made a cute confused face and said "aapko kaise pata?"

Neetu chukled at her face and Said "aare jab mein andar gayi bacchon se milne. Tab vo bole vo kisi Sana di ka wait kar rahe hai. To mujhe laga tum hi ho sana. And as usual I guessed correct." She flipped her hair dramatically and both started giggling.

"To tum yaha kaam karti ho?" Neetu asked.

"Actually mein ye ashram own karti hu. But haa kaam bhi karna padta hai." She said and again both of them giggled.

"Tum bohot cute ho yaar" Neetu said.

"I know." she replied

"So cutie would you like to join a party to the night. I mean kal meri first wedding anniversary hai, to party hai, I'll be very glad if u will be there."

"Ohk I'll try, but confirm nahi hai ohk?" She said.
"Try heartily" Neetu replied.

Both the girls got mingled really well. Both of them got family vibes from each other.

A time later Neetu left. And she also got busy with children.

On the other hand the the man was beating the life out of the guy.

"How dare you betrayed me u moron?". He barked at the guy.

"I...I ...am..sorry..., please leave me... please.." he said while trying to join his hands. But can't as they were tied with chain.

"Leave u? Huh? Bastard's aren't allowed to live " he screamed and **boom** . He shot the man right in his head.

"Kitni acchi kismat hai saale ki, Sidharth shukla ke haat se mara sala..." He laughed wickedly.

"Vijay, iska bandobast kar." Vijay nodded and he left to change his clothes.

Vijay was the most trustworthy man of shukla's. He was like lil brother to sidharth. And also he was married to his sister preeti.

Entering the house he popped on the sofa in living room.

"Mummaaaaa.....main thak gaya hu yaarrrr.... Dinner kamre me bhijwado... please..." He said lazily.

"Tu naya aya hai ghar pe...pata hai na, ghar ka rule hai dinner sab sath sath sath karte hai. Aur aaj neetu aur samuel bhi aa rahe hai. Tu nahi hoga table pe to neetu ka mood kharab hojayega." She said while comming out of the kitchen. Spatula was still in her hand.

"Neetu aarahi hai...? Sammy bhi? Thike aajaunga niche thodi der main." He said but making no move to get up.

"Pehle upar jaa to sahi" saying so she again made her way back to kitchen.
.
.
.
.
At dinner table.

"Ummm....sasu ma kya khana banaya hai.....waah...aaj ka to din hi bangaya.....kaash aapne apni beti ko bhi aisa khaana banana sikhaya hota." He said absentmindedly. To which neetu gave him "Ruk. Tu ghar chal tujhe batati hu" wala look.

"Aare darling matlab tu aur accha banati hai na...isliye bola" he said defending.

"Aare sasu maa ye to kuch bhi nahi hai. Meri biwi ke hathon ke khaane ke aage to hotel ka khaana bhi phika pad jaaye....aisa khaana banati hai..-"
But was cut off in between

As neetu said " isse pehle ki aapki joothi tareefein sunke mere kaan phat jaaye usse pahle aap khaana kha lijiye."

Rita maa and sidharth all burst into laughter. Neetu also chuckled and sammy made a cute offended face.

"Aur bata sammy...kal aniversary party hai na..... arrangement  ho gayi?" Shukla ji asked.

"Bhai chal rahi hai tayyari." He replied.

"Maaa" neetu squealed and said "aapko pata hai aaj hum aashram gaye the to meri ek friend bani waha pe. Wo itni pyaari aur beautiful hai na....aapko bahut pasand aayegi. Kal aarahi hai wo party mein." She squeaked in joy.

"Jab se aayi hai tabse uss shehnaaz ke hi gun gaa rahi hai." Sammy said irritated due to the lack of attention of his wife.

"Shehnaaz" sidharth mumbled registering  the name in his mind.

"To teri friend ka naam shehnaaz hai?" He asked to neetu.

"Haa. Aur tujhe to bada interest hai uske naam mein huh?." Sammy said with the teasing smirk.

To which sidharth replied "aisa kuch nai hai. Ladkiya marti hai sidharth shukla pe. Vo to bas neetu bohot tareef kar rahi thi uski isliye poocha." He replied with his usual cold tone.

After the dinner everybody went to their respective rooms.

Sidharth was only thinking bout that girl "Shehnaaz. " he again muttered and soon the sleep consumed him.

On the other hand our sanu baby and naina were at sana's place watching movie 'sanam teri kasam'.
Sana and naina were crying their ass out at the climax. And finally the movie  ended. But still both were sniffling silently.

"Tu roh kyu rahi hai kutti?" Naina asked to sana. To which she asked back

"Tu kyu ro rhi hai?"

"Kyuki mujhe rona araha hai" naina said still sniffling.

"Mujhe bhi." said sana

They both hug each other and cried and seeing their position they suddenly burst into laughter.

" aaj to hum tv serial wali bahuon se jyaada ro diye yaarrr..." said sana still laughing. Naina laughed harder.

After they calmed down. Sana asked naina "darling meko ek party mein invite kiya hai..- " before she could complete naina squeaked " main bhi chalungi, kitne din ho gaye hum party mein nahi gaye"

Sana rolled her eyes and said " nain's hum parso hi gaye the mr. Khan ki party mein." To which naina replied "ha to kya hua...2 din hogaye...2 din bohot jyaada hote hai meri jaan."

What can she do of her over excited friend.

"Thik hai hum chalte hai. Abhi soja kal teko tere crush se ni milna?" Said sana.

"Aare haaa....accha hua yaad dilaya chal meko sona hai. Good night. " she kissed sanas cheek and got into the blanket. To which sana grimaced and said "ewww nain's you are so gross." And got into to the blanket. She was thinking bout tommorow's party. And soon she dozed off.

So how was the chapter. Lemme know in the comments section. I m a new writter i need your support.  Please do vote and comments. Actually i would love to tell u guys that i m inspired by yallsuckas and chhotisister I read KHTM, sonder to ikigai and junoon and i just loved their work. Please do vote and comments. ☺🙏