Part 48

They found the door unlocked and got inside. The sight they saw inside trailed the ground under Sidharth's feet.

"Sanaaaaaaaa............." He screamed.
The scene in front of him shaken him enough to even decipher the possibilities of what will happen next.

There stood aarav singhania pointing a gun at shehnaaz shukla who was weak at a height that she didn't even had a energy to shout for her life. sidharth wasnt even breathing. he was numb his little baby was tied with number of ropes, their was little blood on the corner of her mouth and she was insanely exhausted. It was all because of him. He was the sole reason everyone was going through this.

"Finally mr. Majnu is here huh...?" Aarav smirked breaking his trance of self-loathing.

"Lucky babygirl.... Ohhhh sorry lucky Shukla..... Not everyone gets to witness the death of the love of their life. You will see Shukla...you will see her dying...." Arav said looking back at her.

"Sid...sidhar..th..." She whimpered hardly conscious.

"Back off arav....tumhari dushmani humse hai.... Fight with us god dammit.....leave her....." Raghav yelled with fire in his eyes.

"Wahi to.....meri dushmani sirf tumse hai..... but it's her fault that she fell in love with sidharth....shaadi bhi karliya..... Aur uski wajah se shukla's khush hai....aur woh mujhe pasand nahi.... "He said still not looking at them. He slides his gun from her forehead to neck to cleavage and that's when the he felt a punch across his face.

And as expected, yes it was sidharth....he was breathing fire. His yes were red in the deepest shade of red. And her was looking scary... So very scary. He was looking like a wounded lion.

"Hath kis hisaab se lagaya tu usko...." He roared at his face. While all arav did was smirk and laugh.

"Has kya rha hai kamine....bol tune haath kis hisaab se lagaya usko....."he punched him again.

"Ahhhh...."he heard a whimper he turned and saw that shehnaaz was being dragged and raghav was unconscious. How was that even possible.

"Aa....chod usko...."sidharth ran towards the guards who were dragging her away. He tried to take her from them but they were 7 and he was one.

"Tujhe kya laga....you Will drug my men and be cool aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chalega...." He looked at arav who now stood up dusting his clothes and smirking at him.

"Karma hits back shukla.....u cause me unending pain.... Mere bhai ko mara tune...my own blood.... Aur tere is bhai ne....meri hi behen ko mere hi khilaaf bhadka diya....shaadi karli usse..... Akela karliya mujhe tum logo ne.... Pehle mere baap ko mara....phir bhai ko.... Phir meri behen ko mujhse door kiya....but not anymore.... Tu bhi waise marega .... Tere apno ko marte dekh marega....iss har ek insaan ki moth ke saath marega...." He said like a psychopath. Pointing at the wall were everyone's photos were hung and there was a red cross on each photo except niti's and maa's. niti we can understand but why maa??

"Kya soch rha hai.....tujhe to ab tak pata chal hi chuka hoga ki niti meri behen hai.... Par teri jo maa hai na.... Usko nahi marunga mein....kyu...??... Batau??....vo ek secret hai... Par tujhe bataunga..... Woh jo teri maa hai na...?" He whispered.

"Woh meri bua hai....." He said making sidharth shocked like hell.

"Zatka laga??...laga zatka....???" He laughed like a maniac. And sidharth didn't knew how should he even react. How the fuck he should react.

"Haa....mere baap ki behen hai teri maa.... Tere baap ke saath shaadi karli... family ke khilaaf jaakar. Aur mera baap.... Apni behen ki fikar karte karte mar gaya....tere baap ne maara usko... Aur woh nalayak aurat royi tak nahi apne sage bhai ki mayyat pe.... And bingo....even niti did the same.... Par mujhe pata hai...meri niti kabhi mujhe dhoka nahi degi...she loves me....tere iss kutte ki lash ki tarah pade hue bhai se bhi jyada.... Isliye she helped me to reach out to you guys.... " He exposed the whole thing.... His eyes were vulnerable no lies in that. He was vulnerable . But he was psycho too.

"Why won't you kill maa if she did wrong to your father...."he managed to whispered making him chuckle.

"Kisne kaha nahi marunga....? She will die my dear enemy...she will....seeing her children's die ?... She will die everyday....seeing her family die...." He said again chuckling.

"Shehnaaz ka kya kasoor....." He asked again.

"I think she's your wife and ...." He trailed coming closer to him.

"She was tried to be raped??" He whispered making him clench his fist and it directly landed on arav's face.

"Woahhh mr. Ashiq puri baat to sun lo.... So the one who tried to was none other than me....."he chuckled and then he was pinned to the floor with continuous punches landing on his face but all he did was laugh.

"How dare you bastard...." He was raging like a monster and his eyes were emitting fire. How dare he d ok something to his girl.... How bloody he dared.

His guards pulled him away somehow but his mouth never stopped abusing him.

"Saale....i will chop your everything that makes you a man." He roared and arav visibly flinched but covered up soon.

"Huh... So.... Aage story sun mere bhai..... To I had my eyes on this girl since my college day.... Fuck.... Look at her boo....

"Arav fucking singhania... I will bloody slice you into pieces and fed you to the swines and trust me I mean it....." He roared again an d i am sure the eardrums of guards are surely damaged.

"Ohh....bruhhh....calm down.... And why are you getting angry brother... Was that wrong i mean you must've ..... okay okay sorry... It's your personal matter but let's continue the story.... So I wanted her from college days... I tried to....but yeh tera bhai... Usne bachaliya usko... Fir baad mein pata chala that she is dating you.... I saw her with you when you went to pick up your dad... Tab bhi try kiya to make her away from you...but true love you see...she stuck to you knowing your reality..... And now this time again I have chance to win her.... Because marna to use anyway hai... But not before I taint her...." He said and sidharth was a indeed looking like a raging lion. But he was restricted with guards...orelse it would have been arav's first step in the hell.

"Arav you are going to die.... Surely you are going to...."he screamed.

"Sid...d..dharth....it's pain...ing.... Please...." She whimpered catching his attention. He felt like facing death with every second. His little baby..... She was crying out for help and he couldn't even hold her. There were scratches on her skin. The assholes had made her stand when she doesn't even have energy to speak.

"No baby....kuch nahi hoga.... I am there na.... I am there baby....you will be fine.... Sab sahi hoga...." He cried with her.

"Okay lovebirds.... Enough time now.... Time to die baby girl...."arav smirked.

Here raghav gained his consciousness... What did arav thought he would make him unconscious with those drugs he is habitual of... Singhania's and their cheap tricks.

He steadily moved behind the group of men's who were holding sidharth and scratched the leg of one of the man. They even drugged their back up men. Smart shukla's that is why raghav and sidharth were being cool. But they need to keep up with their act. They can't let arav know about their plan that is why even sidharth is not doing anything.

The man looked down and steadily passed raghav a gun.

Raghav shot arav's left arm and sidharth quickly went towards shehnaaz but was soon landed on floor and gun shot echoed in the dark room.

"Sidhaaaaaaaaaarrrrthhhhhh...." Was all she could scream at that time.

___________________

Hhuhhh.... No tomatoes and chappals...no gaaliyas too.....

One more chapter before we end...

Do votes and comments please.

#sidnaazforever😊💐