𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 42

Everything was ready, naina was really very enthusiastic or you can say, over enthusiastic, but also really very cranky and grumpy too. Asim was all mad running behind her, and handling her tantrums.

"Sidhaaaarrrthh...." She whinned again. While he was busy making khushi wear her shoes.

"Haan baby....." He replied, kissing khushi's toe, before making her wear sock.

"Tu meko attention kyu nhi de rha..." She whinned again. Pouting making him chuckle.

"De to rha hu na darling...." He said going towards her and kissing her pout.

"Kaha de rha hai.... Tune 3 ghanto se mujhe sirf 2 baar kissie diya... Jab tu mangta hai tab tujhe please bhi nhi bolna padta... Mein kinne pyaar se karti hu tujhe kiss." She complained cutely. God how cant anybody fall for this cartoon he thought.

"Baby meine bhi pyaar se hi kiya naaa...." He said copying her tone.

"Ek aur de fir...." She demanded.

He leaned down to peck her lips, she closed her eyes... Their lips were about to meet when, khushi shouted.

"Papaaaaaaaaa...." Shehnaaz almost jumped on the seat and sidharth was also startled, he shook his head and turned towards khushi, who was still wrapped up in towel and a cute little bathrobe. but was insisting to wear shoes first.

 but was insisting to wear shoes first

(Picture credit :- Pinterest)

"Kya hua princess..." Sidharth cooed picking her up. Who was about to crawl down the bed.

"Papi....." She said pouting in her cute voice. Shehnaaz wasn't understanding what she was trying to imply, and so was sidharth.

"Meko samaj nahi aaya yaar... Repeat karegi..." He said softly nuzzling his face with her, making her giggle, and he smiled.

"Papa... Papi.... Paaaa...piiiiiii" she said again, breaking the word, as he does to teach her new words.

"Yaar papi kya hota hai.... " He frowned still nuzzling his face with hers.

"Hayee... Papi to tu hi hai..." Shehnaaz giggled.

"Darling woh to mein bohout hu... Aaj raat to practical bhi de dunga..." He said winking. And shehnaaz was blushing mess.

"Awww my blushu baby...." He said kissing her cheek, khushi still in his arms.

"Papaaaaaaaaa....."khushi again whinned.

"Haan princess..." He said looking towards her.

"Papi....." She again said this time patting shehnaaz's cheek as he sat beside her on the couch.

Sidharth was trying to comprehend what she was saying, and shehnaaz was too busy in thinking what does this 'papi' means.

"Papi...." Khushi said as her lower lip quivered, making sidharth panic.

"Aye aye princess kya hua meri jaan ko...." Sidharth immediately hugged her, as she whimpered. Shehnaaz was busy figuring out this new word.

"Meri princess kinni strong hai..." Sidharth cooed her kissing her cheeks. And khushi sighed. Her cries stopped as she gave her toothless grin.

Sidharth and shehnaaz frowned as they saw her smiling.

"Yaar aise kaise chup hogyi with one kiss." Shehnaaz frowned.

And that's when it clicked to him. And he almost jumped on the place.

"Baby... She was asking for kiss.... Dekh meine pehchana" he grinned enthusiastically as won the championship. Typical sidharth, he would never ever loose. Shehnaaz smiled at this man child who was happy on such a small achievement.

"Meri princess ko kissie chahiye...  My baby.... " He showered her face with innumerable kisses making her giggle uncontrollably.

"Usko inna sara kiya... Meine manga to meko nahi diya..." Shehnaaz said pouting, as she complained cutely.

"Aww my baby..." He kissed her cheek.

"Ahhhaaaannnn papa... Papi....." Khushi said turning his face towards her, holding it in her tiny hands, pouting cutely.

"Tum dono ka competition chal rha hai kya...." Sidharth laughed out loud, and shehnaaz too giggled.

Khushi climbed up on him, holding his shoulders, standing on her thighs. Sidharth held her waist properly so that she won't fall.

Sidharth frowned, thinking what this munchkin was up to.

She looked at him for few seconds, shehnaaz was also observing everything keenly. And the dam broke, when she pressed her little pouty lips on her his cheek. Making shehnaaz teary eyed. Sidharth took a moment to register what happened, and then suddenly grinned.

"Dekha she kissed me first and not you... That means, she loves me most." He whispered, eyes little very little moist. As khushi stared at him with that toothless 
Grin on her face, sidharth kissed her forehead again and again and again.

She clicked their picture and wipped her tears with back of her palm.

Sidharth spread his arm out for her, and she did snuggled in him, staring at the little khushi. She indeed was a khushi....

"Yaar mein isko chod ke nhi jaa rha..." He declared hugging little khushi closer, while she rolled her eyes at him.

"To honeymoon keliye Disneyland jana padega...." She said chuckling.

Sidharth kept staring at her for while and smiled.

" Kya hua..." She asked looking at him, he just shook his head in on and smiled again.

Shehnaaz kissed his cheek, making khushi frown.

"Mele papa...." She growled hugging sidharth's face close to her. Sidharth was laughing mess and so Was shehnaaz.

"Yaar, baby... I swear ye puri tere jaise ban rhi hai... My princess." He said kissing khushi's little pout, still laughing.

Shehnaaz adored them and kept looking at them with heart eyes.✨

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒉...
𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆...
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍...❤️🖤✨

________________________________________________,💜🖤i know i know i m late... But please no galiya and chittar's please.

Mere tutions and dance class dono shuru hogye, and plus the offline school...

Maaf karo... But I'll try to update... But mujhe motivation chahiye, tareef chahiye, mujhe attention chahiye, sabkuch do... Then we'll see next...😉

________________________________________________,💜🖤✨ #sidnaazforever