part 6

It was late in night, almost 2 am. Shehnaaz was waiting for sidharth to come. He informed her that he will get little late. Its been 5 days since her breakdown. And sidharth was so soft and loving towards her after that. She was scrolling through her phone, when her rooms door opened. There he was, still in office clothes. He just came and crushed himself on her, fully lying on her. She winced a little, but did mind? Not a bit. Instead she craddled his head close to her heart.

"Thak gaya mera baby??" She asked him lovingly. He just smiled in her neck, the word 'baby' felt too adorable in her voice.

"Hmm." He hummed in her neck. Sending vibrations all over her body.
They laid in the same position for 15 mins.

"Sidharth, go freshen up baby, change karle dinner nahi khaana?" She asked him gently massaging his scalp.

"Main karke aaya." He said kissing her neck.

"Whatt!!!! Maa ko bataya tumne?" She asked him, she was waiting for him, she didnt had her dinner, thinking they will have it together.

"Nahi bataya." He said unaffected.

" such a careless freak u r sidharth." She sighed.

"Kyu? Maa wait kar rhi thi? Kitni baar kaha hai unhe, khaa liya karo khana time pe, khaana khaya ki nahi unhone?"

"Aare dont worry, she had her dinner on time." She told him.

" hmmm...ummm" he was kissing , bitting her neck.

"Sidharth, go change and sleep, thak gaye ho na." She told him.

"Hmm" he hummed getting off her and moving towards washroom. He came outside the washroom and saw her opening the door, she was going down to have some food.

"Kaha jaa rhi hai?" He asked her raising his brow.

"Wo...wo...haa...paani nahi hai...ha paani lane." She lied, coz he was already tired and she didn't wanted to worry him.

"Aare paani hai yaha, dekho side table pe, aaja na darling me bohot thak gaya hu yaar....i just need u close to me." Saying so he dragged her with him on bed and cuddle her close, keeping his head on her chest hand wrapped around her stomach. She didn't wanted to disturb his sleep, so she just ran her fingers in his hairs and craddled his face close to her chest. Soon both driffted in deep slumber.
___________________________________________

It was next morning when shehnaaz woke up due to the sunlight peeping through the window, and saw sidharth clinging to her like a baby, with a cute pout. She so wanted to kiss it but controlled herself and kissed the corner of his lips. She slowly tried to move out of his grip but it was too late, he was already up, he pulled her back and hovered over her. She gasped at his sudden move.

"I need my morning kiss." He said in a husky voice.

" Huh?" She asked with wide eyes.

He kissed he lips softly and said,

"I.....( Kiss)....need....(kiss).....my....( Kiss).... morning....(kiss)..... kiss." He told her huskily, pecking her lips after every word.

She was still beneath him looking at him with wide eyes. He chuckled at her expressions and again kissed her lips.

" I m going to my room, see u on breakfast table." Saying so he left the room, leaving blushing sana behind.

___________________________________________

"Hello, bolo mahi?" Sana spoke on phone she was on the dinning table waiting for breakfast.

"Mam...mam...vo...khushi"