Please read this will explain.

Tw: non-consensual touching and mentions of rape

Hi so um I'm sorry I haven't been posting much as school has become a living hell.

First, in English (one of my favourite lessons), I am forced to sit next to my ex-boyfriend. He wasn't one of those who when you break up with them, they leave you alone. Now that u know that, you probably know where this is going. So during English, my teacher started talking about what happened in the Elizabethan times. Because back then women weren't in power, they were under the control of family members or husbands. My ex being the dick he is started saying things like "that means I could have control if you if I wanted" talking either about me or to me. I thought nothing of it and thought he was joking until he placed a hand on my thigh moving it further up. We weren't together anymore so, of course, I shoved his hand off me but he didn't listen and put it back there but higher on my thigh till it might as well of been on my womanhood. Then my teacher started going on about rape and my ex rubbed my shoulder and 'accidentally' touched my boobs. stating that he could 'rape me if he wanted to'. I was on the verge of crying or just yelling at him to fuck off but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I thought my teacher may help so I told him about it but he said he was probably messing around. I left class and told all my friends who all threatened to kill him because he shouldn't be doing shit like to people let alone me. the next day I didn't have English so I would be ok only the fact that the same boy has gone around and told people that we were together when we were not and never will be again. I just wanted to tell people what happened but I knew they wouldn't listen. My friends insisted on my telling the assistant headteacher as he was very sweet and kind towards me but I didn't want him to say the same thing my English teacher said. Then to make matters worse I got threaded by people in the year above me because they were friends with a girl who wanted to fight me. I made some stupid comment about her which made her friends mad cause they heard what I said. They threatened to rip my hair out to fight me they called me a tramp and told me to kms.

That's what I've had to deal with for the past week and I'm really thinking of either moving schools or just homeschooling. Sorry I haven't been posting this is just what my life's been like.

Update: super sorry the wait is gonna be even longer now and the spacing between chapters will be longer as my best friend decided to be a bitch.