ignoring 2.0 (karlnap fluff)

this is the same concept with the other ignoring chapter i did but this time with Karl and sapnap. 

Karl's pov

"oh I'm gonna hate myself for this" i mutter under my breath face palming. me an George agreed we would do an ignoring our boyfriends challenge.

 i sigh gripping sapnaps white bandana he forgot t put on before he went to the shops. i drop it and decide to edit so it would be less difficult to ignore sapnap if I'm editing .

 i stand up about to walking into my studio when sapnap opens the door. "karllllll! I'm home!" echoed through our house. of course i didn't answer and step into the studio.

 i turn on my pc and start editing my most resent vlog i recorded with the feral boys + bad. within 2 minutes i hear sapnaps foot steps getting closer to the door.

 he opened it with a puzzled looked which soon softened. "oh you are hear, hiya baby" sapnap coos walking up behind me locking his arms around my shoulders. 

i do everything i can not to lean into the touch and i don't answer him. "Karl?" he said more of a question. "karlllllllllll~" he cooed again trying to get me to give him attention. 

i knew if he kept on doing this i wouldn't last so i stand up and walk to the kitchen. "are you ok baby you not talking to me" he asks following me into the kitchen.

 i freeze in my steps seeing a beautiful bouquet laying on the counter with an arrangement of orange, white and purple flowers.

 for god sake  now i feel bad. i was about to walk away but sapnap appeared with the bouquet in his hand.

 "here! i brought these for you" sapnap smiled brightly. i wanted to hug him and thank him for the beautiful flowers but i didn't. 

i didn't make eye contact with him and just walked passed him. "k...Karl" he stutter turning around the flowers dropped by his side. 

"why wont you talk to me? have i done something wrong?" he asked. i let sadness paint my face but i changed it to a calm and chill attitude as if sapnap wasn't saying all this to me.

 i was about to flick the kettle on but sapnap beat me to it. "its ok Karl, just sit on the couch and ill bring you tea and a cookie ok? i love you" i slightly smile but ignore it and just walk of feeling my heart sink hearing sapnap sniff realising a shaky sigh. 

i plonk my self on the couch sending George a video of how I'm holding up. i glance at the door way seeing sapnap walk in so i swung my legs up leaving no room on the couch.

 he placed the tea and cookie down on the coffee table. he stared sadly at my legs on the couch before sighing.

 instead of going to the other couch like i thought, he sat next to my head on the floor. i was about to grab the remote but again sapnap beat me to it.

 he stared up at me with tears flooding his eyes as he handed me the remote. i try not to stare into his eyes eventually succeeding.

 i don't know how much longer i can go. i start scrolling through the channels eventually just putting on the simsons.

 every thing was well for a few minutes. "k...Karl" he stuttered out wiping his eyes. i glance down at him knowing hes crying.

 please don't cry sapnap. "p..please don't be mad at me baby" sapnap cries looking up at me. i try and resist to keep going in the challenge but fail releasing a breath i didn't know i was holding. 

"please don't cry" i plead sapnap his eyes lighting up when i spoke. he stared at me with glossy eyes. i swing my legs down and place both of my hands on sapnaps face wiping away the tears that continued to flow.

 "w....why were you ignoring me.....i...im s..sorry i made you upset" he spoke softly. "no no you didn't do anything wrong it was just a dumb challenge me and George did" i whisper quietly but loud enough for sapnap to hear. 

"so you not mad?" he asks slowly while he stood up. "no I'm not sapnap i love you more than i love everyone else" i smile gently at him.

 he smiled weakly at me before glancing at the spot next to me. almost asking for permission. i pat the spot next to me causing him to sit there wrapping his arms around my waist.

 i pull myself onto his lap and nuzzle my face into his neck. "i still love you sapnap, and thank you for the flowers i felt really bad ignoring you" i whine muffled by my boyfriends neck.

 "its fine Karl it was just a dumb challenge, i shouldn't be so fucking sensitive" he muttered the last bit but i was still able to hear him.

 "aww c'mon sapnap don't say that" i whine annoyed he would say that about him self. "you right Karl I'm sorry i wont say that again" he chuckled putting his hands up. 

i fold my arms pouting before lightly punching his chest. "good"

i am rinsing these one shots man!