grumpy (fluffy angst dnf)

plot: dream wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and gets annoyed at George for asking too many questions and just being annoying. 

dreams pov:

George wasn't by my side when i woke up. he must of gotten up to make breakfast. i don't know why but i feel very agitated today.

 not just because i didn't wake up next to George. its also because i had a banging headache and i knew i had to stream today as i promised and im pretty sure i might have a meeting.

 i never back down from promises unless something really bad happens. i groan as i stand up to stretch before rubbing my eyes and walking to my closet.

 i get out some comfortable clothes and get dressed before making my way down (town walking fast, faces past- I'm sorry that was so unnecessary) stairs.

my boyfriend was in the kitchen making eggs and bacon. "good morning!" George greeted happily handing me a plate of food.

 i hum in response and start slowly eating my food. "is something wrong?" George questioned tilting his head to look at me. 

"I'm fine" i grumble. "you don't seem fine" he stated as i sigh. "George really I'm fine" i plaster a fake smile on my face and peck George on the forehead causing him to let out a small giggle.

 "ok just making sure" he chuckled before taking my plate to go wash it up along with his plate he just finished. 

i stand up without another word and walk to my gaming studio to start my stream. 

"hey guys uh this is gonna be a shorter stream than usual as I'm feeling a bit tired so this will only be an hour long" i start talking with chat thanking donations and subs when a certain George stumbles through the door.

 "dreeeeaaaaaam can we go cuddle" George askes quietly so the mic didn't pick up. he made grabby hands and pouted to me.

 i slightly smile but shake my head and continue to talk. "pleeeeaaaaase!" George begged making me slightly more frustrated that he was being a nuisance today. 

"no George now fuck of" i say sternly after muting. i unmute and thank a dono that just popped up. 

"I'll just sit on your lap then" George pouts and sits on my lap and usually i would allow it but this time i was too annoyed.

 "get of now" i say sternly but quietly. i could tell it frightened George but he didn't listen so i quickly mute. without thinking i shove him.

 luckily he doesn't fall as he clings to my neck. "what's bothering you dreamie? that fucking hurt" i sigh and ignore him about to unmute when i hear George start talking again. 

"is it me? did i do something wrong?" George asked with worry. i was too annoyed to reply.

 "dream? dreamm!" George kept saying my name over and over in different stupid voices and tones which sent me over the edge. 

"can you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" i shout in Georges face feeling immediate regret. George didn't respond and just looked in shook before sprinting out the door crying his eyes out.

 George was very sensitive and hated it when people shouted at him. 

"guys I'm gonna go sorry but something just came up ill stream longer next time but this is urgent so i have to go" i quickly end stream double checking in case i didn't before walking out the door to mine and George's bedroom.

 i try opening the door and as expected the door was locked. 'for fuck sake what have i done' i thought growling at my self for shouting. 

"George?" i call out laying my hands flat on the door. "what?" he calls back, you could tell hes been crying. 

"can you open the door?" i ask. my request being fulfilled as i hear George standing up. a small 'click' came from the door as it slowly opened. 

George immediately rammed his entire body weight into my hugging me as he sobbed. i smile slightly and pat his hair. 

"why did you shout at me? you know i hate it when people shout" George cried. "i know baby i was just annoyed that's all I'm really sorry" i sigh. 

"annoyed? with me? am i annoying to you?" George asked. "no no I'm just in a grumpy mood" George moves his hands to my shoulder and jumps wrapping his legs around my torso.

 instinctively i grab his thighs as we walk to our bed. we both jump into it smiling i wrap my arms around his small body as he curls up into a ball craning his head into my neck. 

"i love you dream just tell me when your mad and I'll help" George smiles into my neck. "i love you too georgie and i will tell you next time, i promise" i peck him on the forehead before we both fall asleep.