hes gone crazy (angst) (all the manhunt people)

so this is where dream goes crazy one morning when him and the man hunt people (bad, George, sapnap, Sam, ant and I'm adding tommy and skeppy as well) they were all meeting up.

 its also set in Minecraft so all the people are in Minecraft. also dream and George, bad and skeppy are dating. don't ask why but I've made Sam and ant a couple as well.

didn't prove read this btw mostly because i cant be asked. 

George's pov

"morning George" skeppy says as he starts to bake some cookies. something he would usually do in the mornings with bad, but he was still asleep.

 "yea hi skep uh do you know where dream or tommy is?" i was wondering where they were as they never told us they were going any where. 

"Tommy's out with sapnap and tubbo and i don't know where dream is, Sam and ant are still asleep like bad" he muttered, he sounded upset. 

"are you ok?" i ask standing up and walking to him. "yea I'm fine just didn't get much sleep" he sighed slightly smiling.

 i smile back and pat him on the back before walking to mine and dreams bedroom- what. what in the actually fuck.

 oh my god. oh my god. OH MY GOD! "SKEPPY!" i screech hearing fast footsteps. "what is it?" he asked freezing as he stared at what i saw. 

we both scream waking up the others. "guys why are you screaming!" Sam shouted walking out his bedroom door. "what the fuck" he says as he stared at what me and skeppy saw.

 what we saw was blood splattered all around the walls. a small boy laying his face down on the floor. multiple stab wounds with a smiley face carved into the side of his neck. 

the boy had brown hair and was very short. shorter than me. he wore a green t-shirt with some denim jeans and Nikes. 

some small bee clips tangled messily in his hair. "that tubbo" bad muttered clinging to skeppy with all his might. i felt tears sting my eyes. 

tubbo... he was 17! and hes dead! by who I'm assuming is. "dream" ant states walking towards tubbos body.

 "how can you be so sure?" i ask walking slowly towards tubbos body. "see? dreams signature smiley face, and look what it says on the window" we all glance up at the window seeing "YouR nEXt" written in tubbos blood. 

some letters written in thick blood others in thin blood. this really was dream. just as we were about to warn sapnap and tommy we hear a blood curdling scream from tommy.

 it was getting closer. he was coming towards the house. "go away dream!" sapnap calls out. Sam and skeppy run to the front door opening it as tommy and sapnap dived in through the door. 

"hes fucking crazy!" tommy screeched scrambling backwards until his head hit the wall even then he still tried moving back wards.

 "he killed tubbo!" sapnap shouted clinging to the first person he saw which was ant. we all jump at the sight of a sword slicing through the door.

 "COME OUT GUYS!" dream laughs manically kicking the door down. there he stood, covered head to toe in blood. tubbos blood. 

"OMG GUYS RUN!"  squeal dashing out the back door. everyone else following. bad being the slowest was picked up by skeppy.

 but that didn't end well. we ran. faster than any of us thought we could. i was behind with bad and skeppy. 

tommy, Sam, ant and sapnap in front. that was when we hear another scream. followed by another. from bad and skeppy.