arguments (multiple ships angst then fluff)

hey there are 10 overall people in this and they are separated into 2s which then get into an argument with each other. skephalo, karlnap, dnf, tubboxtommy (not together) and wilburxphil (again not together). it also might be long but i don't know.

skeppys pov

i was beyond fed up at this point. bad spent too much time on his computer editing and not spending time with me.

he was talking to 'dream' or 'puffy' it was frustrating. i love bad with all my heart but i made a mistake when i snapped at him.

"ok bad that it!" i shout startling him. "what skeppy?" he asked slight fear in his voice. "you know what! always talking to anyone else but me!" i shout voice getting gradually louder.

"skeppy please stop!" bad said shaking as he doesn't like it when people shout at him. "no bad! not until you explain why you've been avoiding me!" bad was on the verge of tears at this point.

"what do you mean skeppy! i just like talking to my friends!" bad shouts covering his mouth at the realisation.

"did you just shout at me bad!" i shout a little take back. "i didn't mean to! in fact i didn't want to just! stop being a meanie muffin!" bad shouts crying.

"sometimes i wonder why were even in a relationship!" i shout regretting it the second it came out of my mouth seeing bads face.

"bad i-" i try to say but i couldn't form a sentence. "i am so done" bad said still crying storming into the garden.

"bad! wait!" i try calling out but failing. what the hell have i done? is this the end? are we just over now? i need to try and talk to him. if he will listen to me after that.

bads pov

did we really just have an argument? me and skeppy never have arguments. i felt...hurt? i mean I'm crying because of it and that's not even the angriest skeppy has been.

i can understand why he was so mad at me as i was always talking to puffy or dream about the smp or editing.

i sat there and curled up in a ball and cried. not thinking if the neighbours could hear me, my giant black and red hoodie made me look tiny but i really didn't mind in that moment.

i just wanted to cuddle with skeppy and watch a movie while ordering pizza and eating candy, yet that might not happen anymore.

i knew what skeppy said was an accident but i don't know why but my brain just told me to leave.

i knew i couldn't just sit hear and cry hoping it'll make everything ok. i have to talk to skeppy. i finally get the courage to stand up and walk to skeppy so i did.

i walk up to the window to see if skeppy was in the living room and he was. he had blankets next to him and had his knees brought to his chest like he had been crying as well.

i take a deep breath and gently open the door quietly. i take a step inside and close the door, i walk though the kitchen to the living room where skeppy was drying his tears.

"skeppy" i ask voice still shaky, the moment he heard my voice he shot up and grabbed me pulling me into a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry for shouting bad" he whispers soothingly as i cling onto him crying. "i forgive you skeppy i always will" i cry drying my tears with skeppys blue hoodie he had on.

"c'mon lets sit" skeppy says calmly sitting on the sofa. i giggle and sit next to him as well snuggling into him.

he smiles at me and grabs the blankets flinging them across us. "i love you bad and I'm really sorry" skeppy says flicking through the different movies to watch. "i love you too little muffin head and don't worry about it" i smile kissing him on the cheek.

phils pov

I'm gonna die out of anxiety i swear. we just got back from the fair with tommy and I'm now pissed with Wilbur for trying to scare tommy.

i mean tommy almost fainted of camera because of what Wilbur said and he almost had a panic attack.

"will what the hell was that!" i shout as we get into our shared apartment (remember there just friends) and will looked kind of taken back.

"what i was just playing" he said shrugging his shoulders like it was nothing. "just playing! he almost had a panic attack and nearly fainted!" i screamed and Wilbur walked up to me.

"oh yea 'nearly'" he said in a sarcastic tone. "your lucky tubbo wasn't there it could of been much worse!" i yelled in his face.

"Phil nothing happened, everyone is fine, tommy is fine, we are fine now stop shouting" he tried calming me down but failed.

"how can i calm down when my son almost had a panic attack!" i shouted once again as will backed away acting as if he was scared

"tommy is fine! he turned out fine! sure he cried of camera but at least he didn't die!" Wilbur shouted in responds as i balled up my fists.

"you cant just say that hes you brother!" "i said he turned out fine! yes hes my brother but he shouldn't be such a pussy all the time!" will shouted almost immediately.

i stood and gave him a look of disgusted that he actually said that about his own brother. i stormed of into my room and locked the door. "no Phil wait!" will shouted but i didn't listen and just coved my ears with my pillow as he banged on the door continuously.

wilburs pov

ok yea i went too far when trying to scare tommy but i wasn't expecting Phil to get so mad. "Phil just open the door!" i shout banging really hard to the point my hand was bruised and bleeding.

i started getting sick of it and smashed my hand against the door leaving a dent but also a cut and bruise on my hand.

"oww fuck!" i shout as blood spilled down my hand, "Phil i need help" i tried calling out but no response.

'i shouldn't have made Phil mad now i have to deal with this my self' i thought about to walk away holding my wrist when the door opened.

"will what have you done!" he shouted running to me looking at the blood running down my hand and the purple bruises starting to show up.

"ill have to put teetree on it" he said sighing as i yanked my hand way wincing in slight pain. "c'mon will" Phil wined and i just took a deep breath giving him my hand.

he smiled and walked away to get teetree and some bandages and wipes. i sucked through my teeth while mumbling cuss words under my breath as he applied the teetree.

"is it done?" i ask and he nods wrapping my hand in a bandage. "why did you bang on the door so hard?" Phil asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm really sorry for what happened today y'know scaring tommy nearly half to death" i smile hugging Phil and he hugs back as well.

"its alright mate but later apologise to tommy" Phil said, "i will, lets forget this happened yea" i ask and he nods as we head to our rooms.

I'll do a separate chapter for the tommyxtubbo argument, dnf argument and karlnap argument.

words: 1276