sleeping (fluff tubboxtommy)

hola i am making a tubboxtommy and there not together its just a cutesy little fluff where tubbo falls asleep while in the car with Niki, jack, Wilbur, George and phil. they were on a road trip and tommy was doing everything he could to make sure he stays asleep but the others besides Niki weren't helping.

tommys pov

i finally relax in the car jamming out to road trip by dream when i feel a small thud on my shoulder i look over and see tubbo resting his head on my shoulder.

i smile down at him and he smiles back. i placed a comforting hand on his back pacing circle's on his back.

Niki who was sat next to us looked in awe and Phil and Wilbur looked behind and started laughing telling jack and George at the front.

(in the car there are 3 seats at the back, 2 at the front and 2 in the middle) "hey turn the music down" tommy half yelled which only caused George to turn up the music and him and jack started laughing.

i rest my head on tubbos head and smiled, i continued to pace circle's until he heard soft snores loud enough for jack to hear.

he turned down the music and everyone turned to look at tubbo who was now asleep Wilbur smirked at George who was about to turn the music back up before i say.

"Don't turn the music up Or I'm going to start stabbing shit" everyone laughed making tubbo stir so i gave them all a death stare except for Niki who was trying to keep tubbo asleep.

the reason why me and Niki are trying our hardest to keep him asleep is because if he gets awoken then hes in a really cranky and clingy to everyone, hes also really tired and grumpy.

"I'm sure it'll be fine tommy" Phil laughed and on that note George turned up the music gradually getting louder.

Niki places her warm ear muffs on tubbos head gently and i nodded and mouth thank you. she smiles and starts scrolling through Instagram as i start gently playing with tubbos hair.

they turned the music up louder and tubbo started stirring again. "stop and turn the music down!" i half yelled and tubbo wined.

they all laughed besides me and Niki who were trying to keep him asleep. "hey guys can you please be quiet" Niki half yelled but they kept laughing.

"t......tommy" tubbo wined and everyone stopped and George turned of the music. "shhh tubbo go back to sleep" Niki cooed glaring at the other 4. who started snickering.

tubbo nodded and rubbed his head against my shoulder before falling back to sleep. "stop before you wake him again" i growl in annoyance.

everyone nodded only for Wilbur to start shouting at jack to pull over to go to the bathroom. "will just shut up" i half shouted at him but eventually jack pulled over.

"alright go on then will" will nodded getting out of the car and George, Phil and jack got out to get snacks leaving me, a sleeping tubbo and Niki.

"you can go with them if you want tommy, ill look after tubbo" she placed a hand on his shoulder rubbing it. "its fine Niki" i responded yet tubbo started to wake up.

"tommy, Niki" he mumbled lifting his head of my shoulder taking of the ear muffs. "its alright tubbo" Niki said.

"hey the suns setting do you to wanna go on the field while we wait for the others" they both nodded. "hey tubbo did we wake you?" i asked but he shook his head.

"alright" Niki said letting out a sigh. i smile and help tubbo out of the car. "the sun sets so pretty" Niki said laying down on the soft grass.

"not as pretty as you" i hear a voice say. it was Wilbur. Niki giggled and Wilbur helped her up walking towards the blackberry bush.

"do you wanna lie here?" i ask tubbo. "ok" he responded as we both lay down. our heads were next to each other yet our bodies pointing opposite directions.

"tommy when we go back can you tell the others to turn the music down its so loud" tubbo said turning to face me.

"i don't think they'll listen but I'll try" he seemed pleased with that and we turn to face the sunset again.

didn't really know how to end this so I'm just gonna leave it here.

words: 758