me or the discs (angsty fluff) (tommyxtubbo)

i know not a part two to my last story but ive really wanted to do this so here ya go. Btw in the flash back, bold is tommy and the italic underlined is tubbo and bold and underlined over all means there shouting.

tubbos pov

i stood silent outside tommys door debating about knocking.

i mean should i? would it be worth it? our friendship was long gone yesterday after our argument.

he only sees me as a younger version of shlatt now. nothing more. nothing less. its like we've became strangers all of a sudden.

flashback :)

tommy: "we grew up, so many bonds, a parasite needs a host"

Tubbo: "im only trying to do what is best for us!"

tommy: "well i never asked for this, i never wanted this, all that i want is some time to myself!!"

tubbo walked up to tommy quiet slowly in fact and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder staring into his eyes.

Tubbo: "looking in your eyes, im coming home"

tommy only saw death behind his eyes. perhaps a younger version of his dad.

shlatt. the prick who had been tormenting l'manburg for weeks now.

he pushed tubbos hand away violently as tubbo held it. shocked and in pain.

tommy: "just get away from me! please just stop touching me! your always trying to be somebody else!"

tubbo sighed looking down with his eyes closed. one hand having a firm grip on his left wrist.

tubbo: "now i realise I'm not alone"

his head shot back up his eyes open showing now emotion.

only tears flooding the beautiful blue eyes tommy once saw.

now only filled with the pain and torcher the people over the server used to cause and still do.

tommy: "well your only scared of me!"

Tubbo: "but you never cared for me!"

Tommy: "why wont you let me free!"

Tubbo: "cause you never dared to be!"

tommy and tubbo: "cause you never listen! your always insisting!"

Tubbo: "I'm just reminiscing!"

tommy: "just stop reminiscing!"

tommy and tubbo: "i feel something missing!"

Tubbo: "i just want you there with me!"

tommy: "i just want my privacy"

Tubbo: "god why cant we just get along!"

tommy: "go why wont you leave me alone!"

...

silence.

just pure silence flooding over the server.

tommy and tubbo looked at each other tears streaming sown there face.

there fists clenched in a firm grip. faces bright red with sore throats from shouting.

they stop staring at each other and glance at everyone up top the community house along with around them.

they both caught glances at wilbur, shlatt and dream smirking to themselves.

tommy: "this is the end tubbo face that and don't even bother coming home"