angry (smut dnf)

yes finally a smut! it also is a soft smut saying this is technically the first smut ive wrote in a while so yea.

kinks: praise, slight overstim, thigh riding 

George's pov: 

i lay on mine and dreams shared bed on my stomach. i couldn't be asked to get out out of bed but saying dream went down stairs an hour ago makes me wanna go down stairs. 

i thought about it for a minute before deciding i cant be lazy all the time and got out of bed. i open the door to our bedroom and walk out. 

i glance in dreams studio seeing him not there so he must be in the living room. i place a hand on the railing and start slowly walking downstairs. 

"dream!" i call out. "what do you want!" he shouted back. well that was un expected. "um what do you want for um lunch! i was thinking we could" "i don't care enough George now just fuck of" 

dream cut me of. umm what. he never acts like this. "what?" i say more of a question. what did i do wrong? did i disturb him? "i said fuck of!" i back of a little and just nod walking back upstairs.

 i walk into our bedroom and shut the door slightly slamming it. i place the palm of my hands against the door and slide down it until i was sat on the floor.

 what the fuck just happened. dreams never that rude to me. yea sure jokingly but that didn't sound like a joke.

 what did i do wrong? "George you fucking prick!" dream shouted causing me to jump. "w...w..what!" i call back with fear laced in my voice. 

this is the first time I've actually been scared to be around dream! "i told you to put the laundry in the washing machine!" he shouted back. 

"i...im sorry ill um.. d...do i..it r..right now!" i call back wanting this to end. i didn't want to fight with him hes my boyfriend! hes never acted like this hes usually soft and gently towards me.

 he always spoke softly to me. now what's happened. "never mind I've done it now!" he shouted back. i don't respond and just curl up in a ball.

 my legs buried in my chest with y arms wrapped around them. hugging them tighter than i even hugged dream. 

mostly because i didn't want to suffocate him. i lay my head back against the door my sobs getting louder. at this point dream could probably hear me. like he would care anyways. 

dreams pov

y'know when you cringe that much that you face contorts into disgust. that's what happened to me.

 i was disgusted with my self. disgusted with this stupid challenge. hearing my boyfriend cry because of me was the worst thing imaginable to me. 

oh right you probably don't know what this challenge is. me and 3 of my friends skeppy, sapnap and eret decided it would be 'funny' to see how long we could go by being mean to our boyfriends for the day.

 we all knew we would break at some point but we all agreed that we all have to give up at the same time. for example if skeppy wanted to stop but the rest of us didn't then he would have to continue until we wanted to stop. 

anyway i was thinking of quitting soon but i couldn't because of my friends. maybe i should call them and ask. i drag my phone out of my sweat pants pocket. 

and dial in my friends numbers. "hello?" erets deep voice sprung from the phone. "hey eret um how are you holding up?" i ask rubbing the back of my neck not expecting only eret to answer.

 "well not good saying fundy has left the house without telling me and now i have no idea where he is!" eret exclaimed.

 "holy fuck man! im thinking of stopping as George is crying in our bedroom after i was a bit harsh on him" eret nodded in response.