mask (dream not found fluff)

dreams pov

today was the day i was gonna show George my face. i was anxious of course but what i was worried about was that i liked George and he probably wont like me like that because obviously hes never seen my face.

we've been friends for i don't know 7 years maybe I'm not sure but i know its been awhile. "hey George when you coming" i asked over the phone, "I'm on my way now actually" he chuckled and i heard him slam his front door.

"ok how long will you be?" i questioned, "i don't know umm 20 minutes maybe" i knew that was a lie but i acted like it wasn't. "oh ok ill see you soon" i had my camera of but for whatever reason i decided to wave at the camera as if he could see me.

"ok bye dream!" he waved as well as i ended the call. i got up of my chair and went to the mirror to clean up my hair slightly and get dressed. i also had a gift for George which was one of my hoodies which i knew would be too big for him so he'll look cute in it.

couple minutes late i hear a knock on the door so i place the mask on my face and clip it at the back of my head before heading and opening the door. "hi dream!" he said and hugged me, he was really short in comparison to me but i hugged back.

"your really short" i snickered leading him through the door. "shut up dream" he mumbled punching my arm and i wheezed. "its just your so tall I'm not short" he mumbled and i sat him on the sofa and continued wheezing.

"ok you ready to see my face" i said and his eyes widened, "wait like right now!" he asked and i nodded. "look at the floor" i said and he did as told and i though i would tease him. i unclipped my mask and removed it from my face and put it on George who flinched.

i laughed and he lifted his head so i had to act fast and took the mask of of him immediately turning around so he didn't see my face and put the mask on. "fucking dork" he said flat out annoyed and stormed into my bedroom surprisingly knowing where it is.

"wait George!" i shouted and started wheezing when i heard his fake cries. "hey come here georgie!" i shouted at him and he peeped around the corner still annoyed. "i wanna make a deal with you" i smirked from behind my mask.

"depends what it is" he said walking into the living room. "if i show you my face you have to kiss me "he was shocked when i said that but smiled and nodded. "ok dream now show me!" he seemed like a child excited to get ice cream.

i slowly lifted up my mask reviling my lips and George backed away slightly. i ripped the mask of and George looked in awe, he seemed to like me perhaps?

before i could lean in to kiss him he took a photo and ran of to the kitchen and i ran like i was speed running and caught up to him giggling most likely looking at the photo of me. "so you think your funny huh?" i smirk and got close to his face.

i pinned my entire bodyweight against him just to stop him from going anywhere. he shrugged his shoulders and when red, i could tell he was scared. i chuckled and kissed him on the lips and unexpecting he didn't push me away and instead he kissed back.

i pulled away "uhhh" i said but he pulled my head towards his clashing our lips together before pulling my head back. "what does this make us" George asked and i placed my hands on his cheeks.

"umm well do you wanna be my boyfriend?" i responded and George's eyes lighted up and nodded hanging his hands around my neck. i peaked him on the lips and lifted him up as we went to the living room to watch a movie.

Re reading this makes me cringe I might re write it 😬

words: 720