ignoring (dnf fluff)

hi i know i know i haven't been doing any corpsekunno things but i will soon i just love dnf!

George's pov

oh god this could go one of 2 ways. one dream will absolutely hate me for the rest of my life or he'll forgive me. I'm hoping the second option.

what I'm doing is ignoring dream for 24 hours which i know will make him upset but i don't know how upset so I'm going to try but i might not last.

dreams in the shower and is probably finishing soon so i gotta get my self prepared. 2 minutes later and dream had gotten out of the shower.

"hey baby" he says walking into the living room. because i have to i completely ignore him and continue to scroll through Instagram.

"babe?" he askes pecking me on the lips as he sat down next to me but i just stand up and head to the kitchen.

"georgie why are you not responding?" he askes but i run the water getting a glass out of the cupboard completely ignoring him.

"George don't ignore me" he said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. i resist the urge to turn around and kiss him and instead slither out of his grasp and fill my cup up with water and heading back to the living room.

i place my glass on the coffee table and lay down on the sofa leaving no room for dream to sit. he walked back in and sighed seeing the way I'm being.

he sat next to my head on the floor, "hey gogy is it alright if i invite tommy, tubbo and Wilbur round. haven't seen them in ages" i didn't want them to come round even if its been a while i just wanted this to be us so them 3 don't catch on and tell dream.

the kind of thing tommy would do. "ok i guess i am inviting them" he said smirking.

10-20 minutes later

"ayyyy gogy!" tommy said in his usual childish jokey voice. "hi" said a small soft voice which was presumably tubbo.

"u alright gogs? dreams told me you've been ignoring him" i sigh and grab Wilbur's hand running into the kitchen with him, "wait a minute you 2" will called to them giving us confused looks.

"ok listen will, you promise you wont tell him." i ask making sure. "yeah i guess what is it" he lowered his voice slightly in case anyone heard.

"alright so I'm kind of doing an ignoring challenge with dream" i blushed looking at Wilbur's smug look. "and why is that?" he askes.

"because Karl challenged me to do it as he done it to sapnap" i rub the back of my neck. "oh! i was thinking something else" he went really red.

"why what were you thinking" i ask in utter confusion. "never mind" he sighed (can you guess what will was thinking?) i nodded still slightly confused but brushed it off.

"ah shit! i have to stream in an hour i promised ranboo ill do a lore stream with him today" we heard tommy call from the other room.

"do you want me to take you home tommy!" Wilbur called back to him. "ok" tommy responded. "hey will can you take me with you!" tubbo kind of shouted.

"yea sure, we'll be back in like an hour gogy, good luck!" he says cheerfully walking out the door with tubbo and Tommy's hand.

"george where did they go?" dream asked walking into the kitchen. again like i have to i ignore him and walk to our shared bedroom laying down.

"ok George this isn't funny can you tell me what wrong" he seemed really concerned but as much as i wanted to respond i didn't give up.

i stood up to walk past him only to be slammed against the wall. dreams hands were pushing against the wall.

i was shaking slightly knowing dam well if i moved dream would cry and i didn't want that so i stayed put.

"please georgie can you tell me what I've done so i can make it right" his voice was shaky as if he was about to crumble into pieces before me.

oh gosh i wasn't expecting it to hurt this much. it feels life a piece of me is loose and if i make one wrong turn it would break away.

"oh my god George please respond!" he begged tears streaming down his face. i couldn't continue anymore. "oh no dream don't cry" i pleaded him.

his eyes lit up when i spoke and he hugged me tightly. i hugged him back feeling my eyes sting with tears. "why were you being so ignorant" dream asked barely a whisper.

"it was a stupid challenge Karl asked me to do" i sobbed into his hoodie, he pulled away and started drying my tears. i done the same to him as he leans down and kissed me.

i smile into the kiss and link my arms together around his neck. he pulles away and lifts me up walking into the living room.

"i really thought it was because of me" he chuckled and so did i. "oh dream you didnt do anything wrong" i smiled hugging him tighter.

he just smiles and sat on the sofa but doing something unexpected. he lifts me of him still smiling slightly and started scrolling through his phone.

"what are you doing" i ask trying to clime onto his lap but he nudged me away. "c'mon let me cuddle" i pout and he just laughs.

"your being punished for making me sad" i fold my arms knowing I'm getting my way one way or another and clime back onto his lap.

i make a sad face and place gentle short yet sweet kisses all over his face.

"ok fine" he sighed in a sarcastic tone and i smiled digging my face into his chest wrapping my small hands around his torso as he paced loving circles on my back.

"i love you dream. don't forget that" i said half asleep. "i love you too gogy. too much"

words: 1032