George (dnfxdreamxd angst fluff)

this is based on a song called 'lily' by Alan walker (ironic really as my name is lily) so go listen to it. 

no ones pov

George wasn't a little boy, everyone just said he was because he was so short in comparison to most of his friend.

 he was also one of the youngest of there friend group, being 21. his boyfriend, dream was 24 and the rest of his friends were around that age or older. 

the only people who were younger than him was tommy, tubbo, ranboo, jack, Niki and eryn. that whole things was besides the point.

 what was important, was Georges new found fear. the world. he hated the thought of people doing horrible things to the planet without anyone able to stop it. 

it made George feel sick. that's why he never went out side. he didn't want to see people getting hurt by strangers just because that person fucking breathed! 

it made him feel to anxious that one day that would happen to him. that's why every where he went, he would go with someone. 

whether a friend, a family member or his loving boyfriend. as time went on though he started feeling like he was being childish. 

thinking the moment he stepped out side he would instantly get hurt. it was silly really. so when he turned 22 he wanted to start going out on his own, and so he did.

 he started going out on his own all the time, never needing anyone by his side. again, this continued for a while until dream warned him of something, i say something  but more like someone. 

"George, you have to listen to me when i say this ok?" George was confused as everyone other person would be but nodded anyway.

 "ok right all I'm saying is if there's is a person-no shadow like figure following you, that looked like me had 2 thick black glowing rings circling his head. don't talk to him, and come straight back here, if he talks to you ignore it and run away" George scoffed, he didn't believe that for a second. 

dream was just trying to scare him so he would hang out with dream more instead of go out on his own all the time.

 George just said a simple ok before walking of to get his shoes. "wait! George your not aloud out today!" George was now mad and confused, since when did dream control him and his actions?

 "no, i can do what i want, also why?" dream sighed and walked up to him taking his hands in his. "because its starting to get lonely at home, your never around because of your new love for going out, you never let me go with you anywhere unless you need to be driven somewhere, so i thought we could just have a nice pyjama day together, cuddle and watch movies" he pleaded.

 it was tempting to George but a new sale just came out at his favourite shop and wants to go there. "but there's a new sale i wanna check out" George huffed continuing to pull on his shoes.

 "hmm, ok fine but please don't stay to long, i want to spend time with you, we never do anymore" George rolled his eyes with a small smile.

 "it'll fine dream, you'll live without me for a couple hours" George giggled grabbing his wallet and shoving it in his hoodie pocket.

 "a few hours!" dream exclaimed. George laughed and nodded leaving the room to go out, leaving a speechless dream once again alone. 

7 hours later and George's pov

wasn't expecting to take as long as i did in there. how long? 7 hours! shit dreams probably been really upset. 

plus its dark out so hes probably extra worried. it was freezing but i brought a coat from the sale so i should be fine.

 i started my longish journey home feeling quite tired so i just took it nice and slow so i didn't collapse.

 i pull out my phone to message dream only for a flood of messages i hadn't seen today come though from dream.

<3dream<3
George when r u coming home
where are you
answer please
are you ok
answer!
why arnt you answering
please respond
r u mad at me or something
RESPOND OR I SWEAR TO GOD GEORGE!
sorry about that i just really want you home
I'm worried
and slightly upset you cared more about a sale than me
r u ignoring me?
ill make up for it whatever i did!
juse please come home
please

he didn't send anymore messaged after that besides a sad face emoticon. i did feel really bad as it was true, i was always out hanging with friends or just taking a walk.

 i smile sadly and look up from my phone to be met with... a face. it looked exactly like dream.....but with 2 black rings around its head. it was smirking down at me. 

"dream is this some dumb prank, if it is its not funny" i sigh but the voice that came back sounded nothing like dream.

 i also notice he was slightly transparent, this cant be dream. "oh I'm not dream, I'm the better version" i was taken aback but tried to act calm. 

"well, who are you?" i started with given an immediate answer. "dreamxd, and i already know your name George" ok who the fuck is this guy? I'm slightly scared. 

"w..what do you want from m..me?" i cringed at myself for stuttering but hold in the face of discomfort. "let me in" he growled causing me to whimper slightly.

 "what do you mean, how?" i surprised my self that i managed to not stutter. "let me in your brain, let me take control, you'll get something out of it" what the fuck does that mean? "y...your s...scaring me" i stuttered out unwillingly. 

"don't you worry just follow everywhere i go, top over the mountains or valley low, give you everything you've been dreaming of just let me in. everything you want in gold I'll be the magic story you've been told and you'll be safe under my control just let me in" 

the moment those words left his mouth i ran. faster than I've ran before. but before i knew it i could feel its presents behind me.

 "stop running!" he yelled but that only encouraged me to keep going. finally i collapsed outside of mine and dreams house, coughing and spluttering.

 i couldn't get my breath back, my throat felt so dry. all the noise got dream to open the door, he looked sad and tired. 

"George where have you being!?" he shouted but i just shake my head. "where is he?!" i shout spinning around. he wasn't there. he was gone.

 "who, what! don't start some stupid nonsense after you disappearing for 7 house and not even messaged me!" i drop my bags and clothes on the floor and step inside when dream moved.

 i collapsed coughing once again. "George if you faking that I'm going to be so pissed" i shake my head felling tears come to my eyes. 

"why are you even coughing, where you running!" i nod my head once again trying to stand. i succeeded and walk shakily to the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge.

 i down half of the bottle instantly feeling relieved. my breath was still slightly heavy but eventually everything calmed down.

 "what happened" dream asked, he didn't sound happy. "i was running from they guy you warned me about, he told me to 'let him in' and he would give me anything i want as long as i follow him everywhere, also i am so so sorry about not getting home within the time i said, i was only suppose to be an hour but then i came across an old friend from collage who i spoke to for a bit as well, i promise i wont go out for a few days and just spend time with you, especially after my traumatic experience" dream sighed and embraced me in a hug.

 "its ok George, i forgive you, I'll deal with him, its not your fault but please can we spend more time together? ive started to overthink and though you were cheating" i laughed slightly shaking my head.

 "no dream never, i would never do that, i promise we will spend more time together, i promise"

this is a 2 parter!