song i dont know (fluffy angst)

this is where George was singing a song on his live video thing on tiktok while dream was in the other room. George told his chat he was going to sing a song and say its about him and dream and its a very sad song about a break up. he told his chat to react as if hes just singing a normal song but really to dream because George said its about them he got scared that it was about a break up which it was and thought George was planning on breaking up with him. i know that made no sense but bare with me and just read the story. btw the song is favourite crime by Olivia Rodrigo (not sure i spelled that right).

George's pov

i was sat down in the living room enjoying a live video on tiktok with my fans when i see them requesting for me to do a cover of a song.

"ok fine guys i will" i sigh in defeat and pick up my guitar. "ok guys i think i have an idea" i wink at the camera and start to whisper into the mic.

"I'm going to sing and play a song by Olivia Rodrigo but its going to be favourite crime." i saw the chat going crazy just because i mentioned Olivia's name.

"loudly I'm going to say 'this song is based on me and dream' loud enough for him to here." i could already feel regret knowing dream is going to cry.

"he'll think I'm singing about us breaking up soon" the chat was shouting 'YES' or 'NO IT WILL HURT DREAM' i sigh agreeing with that statement.

"dream doesn't know this song so you guys might see a crying clay" as soon as i say that more people were saying yes mostly because for some reason dreams fans WANT to see him cry.

it always confused me why. "but i do need your help, if he walks in just start going crazy about dream being there instead of talking about this little prank were doing" most of them agree so i clear my throat ready to start the prank.

"I'm starting in 3..2...1" i began, "this song is based on me and dream!"

dream pov

"this song is about me and dream!" i here George half yell out from the living room as if he wanted me to hear.

maybe its because he knows how much i love his voice. Karl and sapnap are out so i knew he was going to sing today as he doesn't feel comfortable singing with them around.

i was expecting it to be heat waves as usual but this time it wasn't. i could hear him gently strumming his guitar.

"know that i loved you so bad"

"i let you treat me like that"

"i was your willing accomplice, honey"

i sat in a daze of confusion as he sung those words. this was meant to be about us not one of his exs.

"and i watched as you fled the scene"

"doe-eyed as you buried me"

"one heart broke, four hands bloody"

WHAT! is he hinting to something! i start feeling worry fuel me know what he said at the start.

"the things i did"

"just so i could call you mine"

"the things you did"

"well i hope i was your favourite crime"

i could already feel tears stinging my eyes. this is meant to be about us. wait- is he planning on- breaking up?.........

"used me as an alibi"

"i crossed my heart as you crossed the line"

"and i defended you to all my friends"

what does he mean by that? the built up pain in my heart was let our by the tears in my eyes. i knew George was live so i didn't want to leave our room in case they saw me.